Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool make 6 changes and win 4-1 we stay with same old formation

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

FFS will KD ever get dropped rested,rotated whatever you want to call it.We beat Watford in an uninspiring victory.Apparantley my mate was sat with Tony Kelly last night and he said it wont be long before we get to grips with this leauge and start walking it.Men in White Coats Please for TK.Petrov made a differance once he was on.Afobe just does not cut it for me.Sordell why is he on the bench.He scored v Forest then has hardly been seen.Yet KD is on week in week out midweek matches.I honestly think anything less than mimum7 out of next 9 points and Coyle has to go.He will have had 10 matches by then nearly.On my dinner only the City lads are sicker.The thing is if results dont improve or we change the manager and get someone who can organise a defence we will be stuck in the Championship or lower for years to come.As my post said Ian Holloway made 6 changes and won 4-1 yet we go away KD again the guy is 35 and Sordell is on the bench.All the top 5 won and we are starting to see a gap forming after 6 matches.It looks like another defeat on Saturday with our defence.Draw v Palace or lose then Gartside must make the decision and send the man on his way.Too predictable game plan, KD on every match i cant see us getting out of this division.No

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum