Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team for Derby and formation

+9
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
Lofty_Love
Born to be a wanderer
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Team for Derby and formation Empty Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:44

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bogden,Riley,Mills Ream,Alonso,Petrov,Mark Davies,Andrews,Vela,CYL,Sordell 4-5-1

2Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:57

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

----------Bogdan------

Mears--Mills--Ream--Ricketts

-----Andrews--Pratley------

--Chungy--Eagles--Wylde--

---------Sordell---------

3Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Derby will come just to not get beat and their tactics will confirm this.

They'll try to waste time, feign injury and keep plenty of men behind the ball.

Same team as saturday but change Kevin Davies for Eagles.

4Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In all seriousness arre we really expecting a change to players or formation? We are talking about Coyle, here!

5Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:09

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is the team im expecting Coyle to field:

Mears Knight Mills Ricketts

Chungy Andrews Pratley Petrov

N'gog Kev

6Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:13

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No issue with Knight keeping his place, he was one of the best of a bad bunch on Saturday.

I desperately want to see Kevin Davies dropped though. Whether he replaces him with Ngog, Afobe, Eagles or Pratley, I have my preferences, but dropping Davies has to be the priority over any system and so on. Nobody should be allowed to play that poorly, with other options available on the bench.

7Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan

Riley - Mills - Ream - Ricketts

Eagles - Maves - Andrews - Vela - Petrov

Sordell

8Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll do JayJay's team

----------------lonergan----------

Riley------Ream-------Mills-------Ricketts

----?--------Vela---------?--------LCY

----------------O'Halloran------------

9Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We are at home - so I can't see Coyle only playing with one attacker.

Can't see Coyle begging Knight to stay and giving him a 2 year contract then dropping him after one game.

Can't see Coyle dropping Mears - who he signed twice - after just one game.

He brought Pratley on, Vela was not even on the bench - so he will play before Vela does.

He's got 3 games in 7 days so even Coyle should know to make some changes.

I'm assuming Ngog is still injured - so team will be something like -

Bogdan

Mears Knight Mills Alonso

Lee Pratley Andrews Petrov

Sordell K Davies.

10Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did prats play for Swansea, was he a DM, 1 of 4 or in behind the striker?

11Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Box to box I believe who scored goals as well.

12Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 18:59

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bogdan

Riley Mills Ream Rickets

Wylde Vela Andrews Eagles

Sordell Afobe

13Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:00

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Kevin Davies please NO NO NO.Hoof it up the middle hope for the flick on then start again.Give a goal away as midfield gets over run.If i Murder Coyle and Gartside for the good of the club,will you all write to me on a regular basis and send me some money so i can spend it on Goodies as i watch MOTD as my sacrifice we will get a competant English manager who will lead us back to the Premiership.In fact the Judge may give me a suspended sentence saying i have suffered enough under these fukwits.I might get the Key to Bolton.

14Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Kevin Davies please NO NO NO.Hoof it up the middle hope for the flick on then start again.

I agree Davies shouldn't play, but it won't stop the rest of the team lumping it forward.

15Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Box to box I believe who scored goals as well.

He just always seems lost to me, like he's out of position.

16Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Same team/formation as last time, barring injury.

(Sigh...)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:Same team/formation as last time, barring injury.

(Sigh...)

I know what you're saying, and that will be my reaction tomorrow night if that happens, but sometimes actually, when you have such a collectively dire performance, it can be beneficial to give the same set of players the responsibility for putting it right, rather than drop and scapegoat 2-3 individuals. Then the rest can convince themselves they weren't as shit as the ones who were dropped. It might work if he does it. I don't care how he does it, ultimately, but I expect us to both play well and win tomorrow night.

18Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
I know what you're saying, and that will be my reaction tomorrow night if that happens, but sometimes actually, when you have such a collectively dire performance, it can be beneficial to give the same set of players the responsibility for putting it right, rather than drop and scapegoat 2-3 individuals.

I laughed out loud at this. They've been playing poorly for 18 months, but you'd keep the same team to give them responsibility? Even the players are laughing at you now.

19Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I laughed out loud at this. They've been playing poorly for 18 months, but you'd keep the same team to give them responsibility? Even the players are laughing at you now.

It was the first game of the season.

Did I say I'd keep the same team? No.

20Team for Derby and formation Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Derby will come just to not get beat and their tactics will confirm this.

They'll try to waste time, feign injury and keep plenty of men behind the ball.

Same team as saturday but change Kevin Davies for Eagles.
Derby will have noted our woofta midfield and creaky back four and will throw the kitchen sink at us confident of a win. That way we might sneak something on the break.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum