Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team for Derby and formation

+9
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
Lofty_Love
Born to be a wanderer
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Team for Derby and formation - Page 2 Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can just see Super Kev now - on the break, outrunning opposing defenders and slotting it past the 'keeper.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Team for Derby and formation - Page 2 Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Derby will come just to not get beat and their tactics will confirm this.

They'll try to waste time, feign injury and keep plenty of men behind the ball.

Same team as saturday but change Kevin Davies for Eagles.
Derby will have noted our woofta midfield and creaky back four and will throw the kitchen sink at us confident of a win. That way we might sneak something on the break.

Nigel Clough's away tactics last season I'm afraid Wanderlust.

We drew 0-0 against them at home as we didn't have that bit of quality to break them down.
They had quite a few draws and 2-1 wins away from home last season and I can't see any reason why he won't implement the same tactics. They haven't bought anyone of note and lack up front.

If you get in front then I think you'll stay in front and win fairly easily.

23Team for Derby and formation - Page 2 Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Tue Aug 21 2012, 12:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This is owen coyle we're talking about, if he doesn't go with the same side that lost on saturday I will be stunned. Though you can just see it now, he will swap Sordell for Afobe and leaves Davies up front.

If it was me i'd go 3 up front and give them something to worry about having Pratley, Andrews and Wylde in the middle.

24Team for Derby and formation - Page 2 Empty Re: Team for Derby and formation Tue Aug 21 2012, 13:23

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If we dont play 451 tonight i will walk up to the front doors of the reebok after the match. When i get to the doors i will see a little spotty steward acting like a 6 foot bouncer. I will calmly approach him and say "you boy! I demand to see mr owen coyle now please." after 15 minutes or so of arguing coyle will arrive to the door. I will approach him and demand he lies on his back. Again after several minutes of bartering Coyle willingly lies on his back. This is when i pull down my pants and take a massive dump on his chest.

Obviously if we play 442 and we convincingly win then this insight into the future is irrelevant and i'll save my post match poo until i get home to my porceline toilet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum