Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derby 1-0 Bolton

+8
karlypants
Sluffy
Norpig
okocha
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would rather manure win than the filthy scouse twats Bonce.

62Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 10:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I would rather manure win than the filthy scouse twats Bonce.
Can't agree there KP. I've been plagued by Manure all of my life. I've had to endure their supporters for more years than I care to mention.
Whenever I see them I'm like one of those little ratting terriers straining at the leash.
I've never had any trouble with Liverpool supporters, and the help the people in the City gave my mum when she got lost there was a real revelation, leaving me with a bit of a soft spot for the people there.
But, it's only a game, so no worries.

63Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 10:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was a Liverpool fan as a kid before i saw the light in my teenage years so still have a soft spot for them. I had all the kits as a kid (i remember the bright yellow one with red pinstripes as my favourite) and was even in the kids supporters club for a while.

That history and then being a Bolton fan has doubled my hatred of Manure.

64Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 10:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was a Liverpool fan as a kid before i saw the light in my teenage years so still have a soft spot for them. I had all the kits as a kid (i remember the bright yellow one with red pinstripes as my favourite) and was even in the kids supporters club for a while.

That history and then being a Bolton fan has doubled my hatred of Manure.
We used to take my niece's two lads to every home game. Season tickets, shirts, and much more. Then, at the age of 12, the eldest decided, out of the blue that he supported Liverpool. I reckon it was pressure from his school mates.
He's 19 now, and takes every opportunity to mock the Whites, the ungrateful little sod.
To make matters worse, he supports Warrington RLFC, as does his brother.
To give the younger lad his due, he remains a Wanderer, so I'm more than happy with that.

65Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 10:57

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Would you have him back? Shocked

Back in November he was linked with Reading. Not a clue what he's up to now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In similar circumstances, I'm not sure there are many more qualified than Ken but he's 72 now. I was asking where he's berthed. His residence status always seemed to be a bit fluid to me.

66Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 12:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't understand you lot, you can't simply judge someone based on the club they support???

Christ there are both good and bad people who support Manchester United, or Liverpool, or even BWFC for that matter!

I don't have a lifelong hatred of United because their players didn't join up to fight WWII (before I was born) or threw stones at Nat Lofthouse and the team after they won the Cup in 1958 (when I still in short pants).

I've met enough scousers over the years and believe me they all aren't 'loveable rogue's'!

The most shit I've had in my life, people deliberately going out of their way to fuck me, have been from Bolton fans off this forum, one even tried to hack into my personal account for God sake - simply because he didn't like something I'd done or said on the internet!!!

And get it through your thick skulls that you are basing your hatred (or love) of them based simply on which team they support in a GAME

I may well be marching out of step with everyone else on here but I am the one who is lockstep with reality and the real world and not some Matrix, game like, world that you lot seem to inhabit.

Here enjoy this and let me know which of you is the Dwain Dibley of Nuts?

Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

PS - I'm Holly btw, the one desperately trying to wake you all up!!!

67Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 12:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember lads, it's just a game! Laughing

68Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its only a game from the man who went to the trouble of modding on other sites and then starting his own BWFC site, must really mean nothing to you eh?  Laughing

Sometimes i think you take the opposite view from everyone on here just to shit stir and create more posts, but you'll deny it of course and call us all crazy or not in the real world.

69Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 13:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh and Sluffy if we talking Red Dwarf then you are definitely Rimmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

70Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 14:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Its only a game from the man who went to the trouble of modding on other sites and then starting his own BWFC site, must really mean nothing to you eh?  Laughing

Sometimes i think you take the opposite view from everyone on here just to shit stir and create more posts, but you'll deny it of course and call us all crazy or not in the real world.

Don't you understand?

I do it all for FUN!

I was ASKED to mod the other forums - and I did so to remove the hatred and abuse that was spoiling the FUN on them.

Turns out on the other forums as long as it was the forums owners mates that were doing the hatred and the abuse, that was ok - that was fun to the 'cliques' on there - but I said I treat everybody equally, whether they own the site or not - if anyone - even their mates posted hatred and abuse I would remove it (and them to if they continued doing so).

Well not surprisingly they didn't like that and I got the boot from those forums.

I must have been doing something right though because a number of people ASKED me to start another forum, which I did with Nat and RT.

Do you know what though, one of them started to act above the law on here - just like on the other forums - must be something to do with having power and all that, but I told them that we are all equal on here and we all are treated equally - even me.

Well that caused a few problems but we lived with it unbeknown to most of you - and it worked, we did have FUN, it was a laugh on here for a while until we got the hatred from first Bread over Scotty, and then the hatred of Brexit, Anderson and all things Tory.

That stopped the fun dead.

You might say it was fun hating Anderson and the Tories and that Brexit was shit (and it was) but Anderson didn't in fact do anything much he shouldn't have, the Tories do good things as well as bad things - as all political parties do, and the chief Brexit hater voted FOR Brexit - then told lies upon lies for the next two years, until I finally outed him - and that was your bestie, Wanderlust in case you'd forgotten - the one who crept back on last night to slag me off - and yet you believe I'M the obsessed one???

The site is what it is.

I run it fairly and honestly, I do it for fun and if we can't manage to have fun together as we once did, then I'll laugh at the idiocy that people post on here.

If you don't like to be proved wrong over some of the stupid stuff you say "I know how government works because I worked in a NON GOVERNMENT organisation" springs to mind, for instance, then simply don't say stupid stuff!

If you can't take a laugh, well that's your problem not mine.

And don't forget I'm the one who has taken the most shit over the years on here and still am, much of it undeserved, but it doesn't bother me because we are on the internet and this ISN'T real life.

God help you who do take it all seriously though, it has become part of your real lives, your constant dislike of everything I do, Wanderlust's obsession with me, W63's irritation with me pointing out the bonkers far right propaganda he believes in - particularly that global warming is a load of bollocks - it isn't mate, if you are reading.

Fwiw I don't shit stir or deliberately take the opposite side to anyone, just for a laugh or to stimulate debate - I state what the FACTS are not what numpties believe from social media.

I talk about what I KNOW, I knew enough about Company Law to know Anderson wasn't half as bad as everyone on social media was making out, I knew Wanderlust was a liar when caught out on something he got wrong - his Brexit vote for instance, I knew how government works and that civil servants and not MP's and Ministers award contracts and we should ALL know the football is a GAME, Christ the footballers are collectively known as the 'players', as in 'who is playing today?'  Bit of a clue there don't you think?

Look you and everybody else call believe what you want, it's only the internet, but when people start to believe the things they say on here in real life - and I'm sure they do - then it starts to become a bit scary as to how easy it is to control and manipulate people - look at what W63 clearly believes for instant - and he had the real life power to elect Truss for Prime Minister.

Now isn't that scary?

It is to me.

I can't change the world, you can't either but at least we can go into it with our eyes open instead of shut instead of believing social media as gospel like most do.

71Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 14:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have a warped idea of fun Sluffy  Very Happy

72Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 15:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fun[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

73Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 15:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:You have a warped idea of fun Sluffy  Very Happy

Is it really warped to laugh at liars, those who hate and those who are stupid and in denial?

'Cos that's more or less all I do on here...

:bow:

74Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

75Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Is it really warped to laugh at liars, those who hate and those who are stupid and in denial?

Great job insulting all your ever dwindling number gf regulars on here Sluffy, i salute you  Very Happy

76Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 16:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

77Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 16:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Great job insulting all your ever dwindling number gf regulars on here Sluffy, i salute you  Very Happy

Shocked

Insulting you all?

I'm simply saying it as it is!

..dunno..

78Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

79Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 17:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not me Bonce, if that's who you are aiming it at?

This is me...

"This above all: to thine own self be true,/ And it must follow, as the night the day,/ Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet (Act 1, scene 3).

80Derby 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 18 2024, 18:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum