Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Bolton Hater

+16
Sluffy
Keegan
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Copper Dragon
JonnyRandom
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:48

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

lol! :rofl:

I love football!

23Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:50

You fuckin benders, I'll take you all now if I have to. Soft Bolton bastards. You were fuckin lucky last night and you know it. 10 more minutes and we'd have won the game, you were shiting it.

24Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Funny how all your fans kept quite outside the stadium when we were taking the piss at full time. Not one had the balls to say something. Where were you BH?

25Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Matches are scheduled for 90 minutes, you fat bastard. Of course you would have scored again if your lot were still on the pitch 10 minutes after we had left!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:You fuckin benders, I'll take you all now if I have to. Soft Bolton bastards. You were fuckin lucky last night and you know it. 10 more minutes and we'd have won the game, you were shiting it.
If the ref had given you 10 more hours, you would still have not scored, admit it you support some right shit over there, shit ground, shit fans, shit team. I thank you.

27Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:57

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Funny how all your fans kept quite outside the stadium when we were taking the piss at full time. Not one had the balls to say something. Where were you BH?

I was at the train station waiting to twat you wankers. Clearly you all prefered to walk home rather than feel the wrath of the Rovers massive.

28Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:58

MartinBWFC wrote:If the ref had given you 10 more hours, you would still have not scored, admit it you support some right shit over there, shit ground, shit fans, shit team. I thank you.

we were all over you in the last 10 minutes, your players were just hacking the ball into the stands. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

29Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Funny how all your fans kept quite outside the stadium when we were taking the piss at full time. Not one had the balls to say something. Where were you BH?

I was at the train station waiting to twat you wankers. Clearly you all prefered to walk home rather than feel the wrath of the Rovers massive.
Ahem, course you were.

30Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:If the ref had given you 10 more hours, you would still have not scored, admit it you support some right shit over there, shit ground, shit fans, shit team. I thank you.

we were all over you in the last 10 minutes, your players were just hacking the ball into the stands. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
Like Keegan said, a game last for 90 minutes not 10, fuck me you are 1 thick twat.

31Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

His mum probably picked him up.

32Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:01

And where were you last night MartinBWFC? Holed up in your Bolton squat being bum-raped by a dosser? ROVERS TILL I DIE!!

33Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That's probably true tbh.

34Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:His mum probably picked him up.

His Mum is dead you insensitive bastard! Don't you remember the corpse shagging incident?

35Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:03

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Who shagged his dead mum? Was it Amos?

36Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Who shagged his dead mum? Was it Amos?
Somebody called DaveBWFC on another forum, some folk have no morals.

37Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Who shagged his dead mum? Was it Amos?

I think Didle had a hand in it.

38Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:10

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's not Martin because he likes his women a bit younger.

39Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I think Didle had a hand in it.

No, it was just a finger.

40Hello Bolton Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:12

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Didles fingered BH's mum at her funeral?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum