Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Bolton Hater

+16
Sluffy
Keegan
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Copper Dragon
JonnyRandom
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 21:40

Do you saddos not have something better to do on a Friday night than swap bumsex stories with each other. I'm off out to meet Sharon now, a right little slag from Brierfield. Jealous? You should be.

62Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 22:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Do you saddos not have something better to do on a Friday night than swap bumsex stories with each other. I'm off out to meet Sharon now, a right little slag from Brierfield. Jealous? You should be.
Please fill us all in on the details tomorrow, like how big was Sharons cock, and stuff.

63Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 01 2012, 10:35

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Do you saddos not have something better to do on a Friday night than swap bumsex stories with each other. I'm off out to meet Sharon now, a right little slag from Brierfield. Jealous? You should be.

You not got something better to do then spend most of your time on another fans forum?

64Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 01 2012, 13:03

MartinBWFC wrote:
Please fill us all in on the details tomorrow, like how big was Sharons cock, and stuff.

Sharon is all slag I can assure you. She had my pants off before we got anywhere near the bedroom. Birds can't resist me you see. Anyway, woke up this morning to find her munching on my cock the lucky bitch. Who will be the lucky slag tonight?

65Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 01 2012, 21:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Sharon is all slag I can assure you. She had my pants off before we got anywhere near the bedroom. Birds can't resist me you see. Anyway, woke up this morning to find her munching on my cock the lucky bitch. Who will be the lucky slag tonight?

So Sharon is your sisters name?

What next, you'll be telling us your mothers name, and how well she is being kept in the freezer.

66Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Tue Dec 04 2012, 23:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Let us know when you wake up, your dreams are rather vivid! I don't know your physical state but fat bastard seems rather fitting don't you think?

67Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Tue Dec 04 2012, 23:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Let us know when you wake up, your dreams are rather vivid! I don't know your physical state but fat bastard seems rather fitting don't you think?
fuck off kitchen you creepy wanker ,i'd have BH on here over you all day long. You slimy fuck, go suck your mothers cock if it's still alive. Fuck would I love to go to work on you.

68Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Wed Dec 05 2012, 01:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

fuck off kitchen you creepy wanker ,i'd have BH on here over you all day long. You slimy fuck, go suck your mothers cock if it's still alive. Fuck would I love to go to work on you.
Fuck, you are really angry?, take a chill pill.

69Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Wed Dec 05 2012, 16:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:fuck off kitchen you creepy wanker ,i'd have BH on here over you all day long. You slimy fuck, go suck your mothers cock if it's still alive. Fuck would I love to go to work on you.

Wow - calm down, AD. It's only the internet.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Wed Dec 05 2012, 18:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Carry on in the same vain if you like, it bothers me not! Did you use to be on the BN forum, that was a breeding ground for keyboard Rambos like you? And they say the young waste their education these days!!
BTW don't twist yourself up too much about my posts, they are not serious Very Happy

71Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Wed Dec 05 2012, 18:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

AD Listen to what other people are sayin and mind your BP! Tell you what....... :soz: for rattling your cage!!

72Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Mon Dec 10 2012, 06:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry dad needs to pipe down... Prick

73Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 15 2012, 21:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Look on the bright side BH, you are guaranteed a shag next Saturday, the Brighton boys are in town, and I heard they are not to fussed who they go with.

74Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 15 2012, 21:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Blackburn have gone from strength to strength since letting Keane go I see.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

75Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 15 2012, 21:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to believe they were in the top 4 when they sacked Keane. You can't make a chicken salad out of chicken shit.

76Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 15 2012, 21:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Hard to believe they were in the top 4 when they sacked Keane. You can't make a chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Bet the Venkys have had a good go at it though.

77Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sat Dec 15 2012, 22:14

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I had kfc today

Just thought id let you all know that as we are on the topic of chicken.

78Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sun Dec 16 2012, 09:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Look on the bright side BH, you are guaranteed a shag next Saturday, the Brighton boys are in town, and I heard they are not to fussed who they go with.

lol!

This did make me laugh. Poor BH.

79Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:50

Fuck the lot of you. We will come good, Berg will sort them out and get them playing as a team. We'l still finish in the top 2.

80Hello Bolton Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Fuck the lot of you. We will come good, Berg will sort them out and get them playing as a team. We'l still finish in the top 2.

Only if you look at the League from an upside-down perspective.

Rover going down
Team too fat to play
Too much free Venky chicken
Berg even more clueless than Keane

Blackburn Rovers the football version of an ITV comedy - crap!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum