Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Bolton Hater

+16
Sluffy
Keegan
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Copper Dragon
JonnyRandom
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:You fuckin benders, I'll take you all now if I have to. Soft Bolton bastards. You were fuckin lucky last night and you know it. 10 more minutes and we'd have won the game, you were shiting it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

42Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love this thread, especially BH's opening gambit in 21 - concise, heartfelt and yet somehow poignant.

43Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 23:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im confused with what point this is actually trying to make...could you clarify please?

44Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Thu Nov 29 2012, 23:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BH is a cunt, and banter is banter...but please, can we stop with the dead mum jokes...

45Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 09:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have to agree, this tread is starting to stink

46Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 10:40

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

WhiteBic wrote:I have to agree, this tread is starting to stink

Like his mum?

47Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 10:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:I have to agree, this tread is starting to stink

Like his mum?

To be fair he kept her in the freezer with the turkey crown and vienetta.

48Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 10:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Todger frostbite? I'm wincing at the thought.

49Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 12:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I cannot believe I haven't yet copmmented in this thread!!!

BH, you bender, your chicken stranglers lost - man-up for fucks sake!

How decomposed is your mother, nowadays? I have found a new partner for her - his name is BWFCDave - he is very interested in ploughing her!

Has your sister recovered, yet, from your sadness and having to have a sadness fuck with you?

ROLL ON BURNLEY AND BLACKPOOL - FA League 1 heading your way!

Talking of Didles......

50Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:09

You freaks are sick talking like that about my dear old mum. On her death bed she said "Bolton Hater, you must dedicate your life to shiting on the white shite. Promise me you will kill at least 3 Bolton fans a year for the rest of your life." I intend to keep my promise. Who's first?

51Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:24

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Does anyone imagine bolton hater to be like zebedee from football factory but obviously much fatter and greasier?

An annoying little shit who THINKS hes ten men

52Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:You freaks are sick talking like that about my dear old mum. On her death bed she said "Bolton Hater, you must dedicate your life to shiting on the white shite. Promise me you will kill at least 3 Bolton fans a year for the rest of your life." I intend to keep my promise. Who's first?

Funny thing is BH, you have just embroiled yourself into a confession of murder!

Also, we all know you cannot even kill a fly because you are to BIG to move from your frontroom chair. You even need help with toilet issues and bathing yourself because you are so fat.

But prove me wrong, c'mon, I insist!

53Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wonder if BH is going to have an internet breakdown, what with all this abuse bwfc71 is throwing about,

54Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:I wonder if BH is going to have an internet breakdown, what with all this abuse bwfc71 is throwing about,

Not a breakdown, he will just eat more and break his chair and bed!

55Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:Does anyone imagine bolton hater to be like zebedee from football factory but obviously much fatter and greasier?

An annoying little shit who THINKS hes ten men

I suppose that was his creator's intention - not as imaginative or humourous as the Quent character, but a perfect foil for our diehard zealots.

56Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:03

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:you are to BIG to move

That should be too BIG. Good spelling is manditory when I'm about.

57Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That should be too BIG. Good spelling is manditory when I'm about.

Manditory indeed! Shocked

58Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Amos will get the joke.

59Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Amos will get the joke.

He will be in Teasers now quaffing some Dutch champers.

60Hello Bolton Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Bolton Hater Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Then he'll nip round the corner to Cock Ring and boogy the night away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum