Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's to blame for the position we are now in.

+10
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Spirit of 58
Culcheth_White
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Banks of the Croal
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only one fucking Culprit for me, the bastard who said when we Appointed Megson "those that know about football know why" or summert like it.

The Managers, Players or us long suffering fans.

In all the time i've supported my Home Town Club never seen such a abysmal excuse for a set Professional Players.that are now wearing my teams Shirt.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just noticed a similar topic , so Mods remove this if it suits.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Croal, I agree wholeheartedly. Gartside has a 20% success rate.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If you go back far enough then the Fat Hippo Allardyce is to blame, for being a mard arse and walking out.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Copper Dragon wrote:If you go back far enough then the Fat Hippo Allardyce is to blame, for being a mard arse and walking out.
I blame them Burnley fans, for bigging up the clueless one! Clueless left us in a right mess!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:If you go back far enough then the Fat Hippo Allardyce is to blame, for being a mard arse and walking out.
I blame them Burnley fans, for bigging up the clueless one! Clueless left us in a right mess!

No that one is definitely Gartside's fault Very Happy

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Coyle talked a good job but his record was frankly appauling ! So it would be Gartside and Coyle for me. In that order. Sad

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No yo can never blame a manager for taking a plum job, Gartside is to blame for listening to agents, like it or not he is bent, and if you cant live off 500k per annum, and feel the need to grab more money when offered then to me he needs sacking, he in my opinion the reason we are in the mire, I can see ED pulling the plug very soon.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside is clueless, but I still blame Coyle.

He got rid of some good players, kept some awful ones, and signed utter crap on long contracts and fat wages.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gartside to blmae for the aapointment of clueless managers - BUT oin the flipside he masterminded the move to our current location (Horwich) and brought in Allardyce. Not enough. Time for a new chairman and time for a new lease of life within the club (we have an IT director who is actually an Everton fan!!!)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said many times but appointing Sammy Lee was the mistake that set us off on this path.

A very very shortsighted appointment that has set us back, maybe irrevocably.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've said many times but appointing Sammy Lee was the mistake that set us off on this path.

I agree. Despite Gartside deserving credit for bringing in Allardyce, the decision to go cheap and appoint Lee was a disaster, which lead to Megson being appointed.

The other reason I blame Gartside is his failure to sack Coyle when we still had a chance of staying in the Prem.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've said many times but appointing Sammy Lee was the mistake that set us off on this path.

What a load of crap. You can't undo several years in 11 games.

Lee was left with a crock of shit.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree with that but each to their own.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I disagree with that but each to their own.

You think Lee is to blame even though he was in charge for just 11 games? If you can't see that Allardyce jumped ship because he knew what was about to happen you are a bigger dick than I thought.

Freedman has been in charge a similar amount of time, and won just one more game than Lee. But you love Dougie though don't you. Just as you did Coyle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I disagree with that but each to their own.

You think Lee is to blame even though he was in charge for just 11 games? If you can't see that Allardyce jumped ship because he knew what was about to happen you are a bigger dick than I thought.

Freedman has been in charge a similar amount of time, and won just one more game than Lee. But you love Dougie though don't you. Just as you did Coyle.

I think you'll need to read what i said again.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I think you'll need to read what i said again.

I don't need to. You had a hard on (erection) for Coyle the day he took the Bolton job. You've done exactly the same with Freedman.

I'd have more respect for you if you'd admit Freedman has done nothing.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now you're just being silly because the stuff about Coyle isn't even true.

There's no point "debating" someone who just makes up lies and purposely misinterprets things i've written.

Sorry nat but it's boring.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Now you're just being silly because the stuff about Coyle isn't even true.

There's no point "debating" someone who just makes up lies and purposely misinterprets things i've written.

Sorry nat but it's boring.

WUM.

Just give us your thoughts on Dougie's first couple of months in the job. Are we any better than when Coyle left?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well obviously it's been disappointing, I'd like to think we could beat some of the basement dwellers on our own pitch, but the malaise at this club is deep rooted and i think it's becoming clear, as we saw last year, the majority of these players aren't up for the fight, and i don't think they'd be up for the fight if we had Mourinho in charge quite honestly.

I'm waiting to see what Dougie can do with his own players.

Said that from the start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum