Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxi for Alonso - looks like he's off to Fiorentina! - NIXON

+19
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
wanderlust
chipbutty
Leeds_Trotter
LeedsWanderer
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Culcheth_White
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Good luck to him if he leaves, The people moaning about him money grabbing, Get real if someone offered you 50% or 100% more on your wages for the same job Im pritty sure you would take it.

So it seems Alonso is a legend for wanting to leave BWFC for more money, yet you slag me off for taking advnatge of a free corporate box.

You seem to be confused.

Im confused...

You posted the above, but several posts earlier, you posted this...

"You need to follow my work more closely. I'm guessing I've given more money to BWFC over the years than you've spent on fat hookers.

Do you think being in a corporate box comes free?"

So whate statement is true and what statement is a lie?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've watched more games from corporate boxes than Nat and i've only sat in one once.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've watched more games from corporate boxes than Nat and i've only sat in one once.

Pittodrie?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

New Windmill Ground?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if Karren Brady has a corporate box?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Im confused...

You posted the above, but several posts earlier, you posted this...

"You need to follow my work more closely. I'm guessing I've given more money to BWFC over the years than you've spent on fat hookers.

Do you think being in a corporate box comes free?"

So whate statement is true and what statement is a lie?

I've only been a corporate box regular in recent seasons, most of my time watching the Wanderers has been sat with common folk. I even spent a season in the North Stand!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:...most of my time watching the Wanderers has been sat with common folk. I even spent a season in the North Stand!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I wonder if Karren Brady has a corporate box?

I wonder if Karren Brady gets accused of being a man?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who you calling common you cheeky bitch.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Back to Alonso, Douglas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :
“That puts us in a position. His contract is running out and those are the rules – we will get some compensation if he decides to leave. But I feel since I came here that he has played a few games, he is improving through the environment being better and the coaching being better. Therefore, he is an improving player and you might find he changes his mind.”

I'm liking our Douglas a bit, I find.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And yet we find ourselves further away from the play-offs than when Coyle was sacked.

That suggests the coaching is worse.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

What's the latest on this? Anybody know?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No news - just hope that now he's starting to fulfill his potential he'll hang around to repay the faith the club has put in him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

As far as I understand it is this -

Fiorentina has offered Alonso a deal worth £25,000 per week that he has 'agreed' to.

I don't know if he has signed anything or not though?

If he has signed pre-contract with them - then he is gone - the only question is when.

We apparently want £500,000 to let him go in the January window - they have as yet not offered anything like that.

If the two clubs can't agree before the window shuts then he will leave for free at the end of his contract - well actually because of his age there will be a 'development' fee to pay but that will be buttons and a chunk of that will go to Real Madrid anyway.

If he's not signed anything though then there is still time for Bolton to match or better the Italian clubs offer (but then again if we did, the Italians could simply improve their offer to him I suppose - and out bid us).

If the above is factual then I can't really see us paying him a £25,000 per week contract whilst we are in the Championship (let's be honest we aren't going to get promoted this season are we!), so I'm guessing that he will play out his contract with us and go to Italy at the end of the season.

So it's probably arrivederci Marcus come summer!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£25k per week for that donkey. The football world has gone mad.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:£25k per week for that donkey. The football world has gone mad.

That's Italians for you.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Apparently Fiorentina has a rival for Alonso's signature! Stay tuned...

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I reckon it will be Swansea.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Stoke are the team apparently interested.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope he goes to Stoke, he's decent at this level but was only "okay" at best in the Prem. He'll go back to more often than not being torn apart by Prem wingers.

For the record, I hold a grudge for a long time and I will throw a party when Stoke eventually go down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum