Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debt: Is It Too Easy To Avoid Paying?

+10
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
summercummings
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:So the company was downsizing, but instead of accepting your resignation and not having to pay you a bean, they decided to offer you a brilliant redundancy package. Yes, I can imagine that happening in the real world.

lol!

Well that is what happened!

And yes where ever I do work I am well respected because I treat people with respect from office managers through to the filing and post people. I am also helpful, good with efficiency ideas, quick, 99% accurate and most importantly I am trusted.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

He's actually an ok guy, but he's told some stories in the past that have lead to some classic threads on various forums over the years.

Off the top of my head:

Shagged Natalie Imbruglia
Not quite, but I met a few of the Neighbours cast - but Natasha's quirky reasoning means because I met equals I shagged. I did, however date an Australian woman who was friends with a Neighbours actor.
Had to flee the UK due to unpaid debts
Not quite. I left the UK due to gaining a job in The Netherlands, it was just handy than when moving to another country, one doesn't have to continue paying debts due to the differening financial laws in each of the EU countries! But I paid them off a couple of years ago and due to circumstances with current girlfriend currently back in the UK - although still working for the same company I was working for in The Netherlands for the last 15 months.
Father jailed for stealing money from the Council
True but it wasn't Bolton Council. Long story and mentioned on a previous forum so no point repeating myself
Gave his only daughter to a South African dictator then met her by chance 20 years later in Milton Keynes
Factually incorrect on the most part. Wasn't a South African Dictator but my daughters grandparents (the then girlfriends parents) But its a hell of a long story which I won't go into, yet again! Highly regarded thread on BA - if its still there
Various suicides and serious illnesses in his family
various illnesses- only 3 which are noted on forums in the past[/b]

Bernard Dennis Park is his best friend, he can probably complete the list.
Must be joking - I'd rather see him get locked in Amsterdam's sleaziest gay place for the rest of his life and be used as a cum-dump for the gays of the world!

Is it true? Probably not, but highly amusing.
True but exaggerated by some to sound more US soapish than actually is.

Absolutely fucking hilarious! Your Dad's a criminal, you did a bunk to avoid paying your debts, you gave up your daughter, got sacked from your job, imagined shagging a soap star and made up various other things. This thread has made my day!

[/quote]

Just get back to shagging your dead mother before you cum all over youself with your fantasies.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The being well respected part made me laugh the most.

Murdered any more police recently?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

And yes where ever I do work I am well respected because I treat people with respect from office managers through to the filing and post people. I am also helpful, good with efficiency ideas, quick, 99% accurate and most importantly I am trusted.

I'm not debating you're a good employee, I just find it hard to believe a company would ignore a letter of resignation and offer a redundancy package when they didn't need to.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think someone who turns up for work drunk can be described as a good employee tbh.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am quite shocked by all these admissions, everyone seems to know a lot about Amos - some things are best left unsaid.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I am quite shocked by all these admissions, everyone seems to know a lot about Amos - some things are best left unsaid.

I quite agree. I trust the mods will step in.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I am quite shocked by all these admissions, everyone seems to know a lot about Amos - some things are best left unsaid.

Says the self-confessed Druggie.

BTID out!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What I said was not one of those things that was best left unsaid...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bloody hell!! I only asked who Amos was- I didn't expect a tidal wave of angst and history. I'm sorry I asked now!!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That's why I never asked.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Bloody hell!! I only asked who Amos was- I didn't expect a tidal wave of angst and history. I'm sorry I asked now!!

I made the same mistake when the forum was younger...

I agree that some things are simply best left alone if im honest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Bollocks! It makes the forum better when people divulge every little detail about themselves.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That Natasha would open a can of worms.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what is it with bald fat headed french players actually?

remember this geezer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9bastien_Puygrenier

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Bollocks! It makes the forum better when people divulge every little detail about themselves.

go on then...

you start.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

go on then...

you start.

Don't you think I've done my bit. Ex-model, running a major PLC, Preston Businesswoman of the Year two years running, live on the docks in Preston, dated David Nugent.....you know more about me than my parents.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I forgot to mention Amos reporting me and Natasha to Greater Manchester Police Laughing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum