Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debt: Is It Too Easy To Avoid Paying?

+10
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
summercummings
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I forgot to mention Amos reporting me and Natasha to Greater Manchester Police Laughing.

He is one sad fucker, I'n surprised he hasn't threatened to eat you.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I forgot to mention Amos reporting me and Natasha to Greater Manchester Police Laughing.

Let me guess. The police met with Amos to discuss his complaint and ended up sectioning him?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:Let me guess. The police met with Amos to discuss his complaint and ended up sectioning him?

How did you know?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He disappeared off the scene for awhile.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Glad he got the help he needed. He seems fine these days Laughing

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I never got sectioned, btw!!!

I just go under the radar every now and again, but I keep up to date as to what is heppening in the mystical word of Dave/Bernard.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:

He is one sad fucker, I'n surprised he hasn't threatened to eat you.

Its you who is the cannible. You killed your mother because she was to report you for raping her, but to hide the evidence you started to shag her, whilst dead, and eat as much meat off her as possible - pretending its fried chicken.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Its you who is the cannible. You killed your mother because she was to report you for raping her, but to hide the evidence you started to shag her, whilst dead, and eat as much meat off her as possible - pretending its fried chicken.

Brilliant Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris, have you ever thought of writing a book, you have a great imagination.

bwfc71 wrote:

Its you who is the cannible. You killed your mother because she was to report you for raping her, but to hide the evidence you started to shag her, whilst dead, and eat as much meat off her as possible - pretending its fried chicken.

As one human being to another, you must seek professional help. Those are the ramblings of a serial killer.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

As one human being to another, you must seek professional help. Those are the ramblings of a serial killer.

That has to be the funniest quote in a long time, that i have read.

Calling yourself a human Laughing Laughing

I take my inspiration from Dexter!

Your talking about raping old women and dead bodies. What a twat.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Your talking about raping old women and dead bodies. What a twat.

Losing your tocuh, BH!!!

You brought it on yourself - boasting this that and the other, what do you expect in return???

Pathetic dingle!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't think anyone wants to read such crap!

No more about incest, matricide, necrophilia and cannibalism please Mr Amos.

A joke is a joke but that is simply sick.

We don't want it on here.

Thank you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Singer Dionne Warwick has filed for bankruptcy in the US after amounting debts of almost $10 million (£6.6m) in taxes since 1991.

Stories like this make me quite angry. She has blamed it on "poor financial advice". She told the court her monthly income was around £13k which is a lot by almost anyones standards. But her outgoings were almost the same, at £13k per month.

No one needs to spend £13k per month, not even world famous singers. It's simply a case of downsizing your house and buying a less flash car. But she has been able to live like a queen for years and then simply declare herself bankrupt with absolutely no consequences.

I know this is in the US, but it's just as easy in the UK to hide from your debts.

Debts should be paid off, even if it takes all your life. You shouldn't be able to walk away from debts YOU created.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She has just released a new album and is currently on tour, probably to pay off her debts.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Singer Dionne Warwick has filed for bankruptcy in the US after amounting debts of almost $10 million (£6.6m) in taxes since 1991.

Stories like this make me quite angry. She has blamed it on "poor financial advice". She told the court her monthly income was around £13k which is a lot by almost anyones standards. But her outgoings were almost the same, at £13k per month.

No one needs to spend £13k per month, not even world famous singers. It's simply a case of downsizing your house and buying a less flash car. But she has been able to live like a queen for years and then simply declare herself bankrupt with absolutely no consequences.

I know this is in the US, but it's just as easy in the UK to hide from your debts.

Debts should be paid off, even if it takes all your life. You shouldn't be able to walk away from debts YOU created.

I saw her on a TV programme once, she came across as really dim.

She'll have been badly advised, and naive enough to think she had a bottomless pit of money.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Usually what i do is look at my bank balance and then spend within that amount.

fairly easy.

king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum