Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will We Come Good?

+20
Swintonwhite89
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Jamster26
Triumph
Leeds_Trotter
Sgt. Bash
JonnyRandom
Tigermin
Bernard Dennis Park
NickFazer
scottjames30
observer
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Norpig
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Will we come good?

Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% [ 16 ]
Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've not really battered anyone yet.

22Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We haven't even played well for 45 minutes yet.

23Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:55

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tigermin wrote: If he starts again next week I will walk out before kick off and post my season ticket back to the club.

I'll hold you to that

24Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 18:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:We haven't even played well for 45 minutes yet.

Not even a one, two.

25Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 21:11

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've gone for yes, but it will be next season. This season is all about staying in the Championship now.

26Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Sun Feb 17 2013, 22:04

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

JonnyRandom wrote:
Tigermin wrote: If he starts again next week I will walk out before kick off and post my season ticket back to the club.

I'll hold you to that

Havnt done it yet , even with Megson but shit Im sorely tempted if wee little Douggie plays Skd on Tuesday !!!!

27Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 00:04

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Under Dougie I believe we will yes

28Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 07:08

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If by a miracle we did go up it would be a long and very hard relegation season, we are not ready for the premiership.

29Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 10:45

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We could do with the Sky Premier League money though, even if we do end up getting relegated.

30Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

After some hesitation I voted yes. However if we don't see some significant improvement before the end of this season I may change my mind.

31Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread is confusing. Perhaps if the title was changed to "will we come good this season?" it might stop people talking at cross-purposes. Could perhaps do with some definition of what constitutes coming good as well. Some people seem to be reading this as "will we get promoted this season?".

32Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:This thread is confusing. Perhaps if the title was changed to "will we come good this season?" it might stop people talking at cross-purposes. Could perhaps do with some definition of what constitutes coming good as well. Some people seem to be reading this as "will we get promoted this season?".

Id consider 'coming good this season' as making the playoffs and winning then - As I was expecting to walk away with the league this season, along with almost all my fellow whites and the pundits - Id say its the bare minimum we should be expecting.

Id consider 'coming good' next season as outright winning the league - anything less I will consider a failure - even 2nd place.

Sorry.

33Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Id consider 'coming good this season' as making the playoffs and winning then
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

34Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:49

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wasn't expecting us to be first place, but I thought we would be around the play-offs by this point at the start of the season. Our squad isn't that good though. Some good individual players but we need a good team, not individuals.

35Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:I wasn't expecting us to be first place, but I thought we would be around the play-offs by this point at the start of the season. Our squad isn't that good though. Some good individual players but we need a good team, not individuals.
I was never that confident. You can't dump 15 players many of whom were first team regulars, cut back the wages of the rest, slaughter the transfer budget and lift a demoralised squad yet still expect to win unless you seriously underestimate the quality of the other championship clubs.
We're rebuilding and "coming good" for me is all about whether or not the youngsters and new signings we're rebuilding with make the grade - eventually.

36Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:23

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I think we will - next season.

It took DF a bit of time to sort the shit out at Palace. He was left with Coyle's squad, so he has got a hell of a job on.

Give him a pre-saeson where the players are doing a bit more than 5-a-side and ping-pong and next year will be a better chance to measure DF up from there.

37Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We will win and grind out more results next season I am sure of it but I still think we will have to settle for the play offs at best, it will be interesting to see what type of team DF tries to turn us into next season once he has had a pre season under his belt.

38Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
We're rebuilding and "coming good" for me is all about whether or not the youngsters and new signings we're rebuilding with make the grade - eventually.

Yes, maybe Chris "I Chased Him For Two Years" Kamara might get a look in next season. Probably not though.

39Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:30

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hopefully he plays a part tommorrow night. Would be good to see him in action. Supposed to be good.

40Will We Come Good? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will We Come Good? Mon Feb 18 2013, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:Hopefully he plays a part tommorrow night. Would be good to see him in action. Supposed to be good.
If Natasha is right and DF is wedded to a lengthy enforced induction/probation period, then he still has to serve his time on the bench like everyone else before we get to see him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum