Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the Reebok is like a fucking library

+18
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Barryjw
Tigermin
terenceanne
Triumph
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
wessy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Born to be a wanderer
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Went to the Bêtis match last night what a joke.Freedman played Pratley who has got to be the worse player in a Bolton shirt for years.As it was a friendly,you would of thought you e would have been able to sit anywhere.We were sat behind three grannies.At one point in the match i said Andrews and Pratley are complete shyte.the grannies turn round and say we don't want to hear that language.Now if you can't swear at a Footy match especially after watching Pratley and Andrews where can you.We were then told to move seats or they would get the stewards.No wonder there is no atmos at times.All they needed were their knitting needles.I know we had to move to a new stadium but I do miss Burnden Park at times.The only bonus is the grey brigade might not see the season out wooden caskets for 3 miserable old twats.cheers :dontgetit: 

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The biggest myth ever is that the West Stand Upper is crap. If you wanna be angry, shout, swear, complain, it's the place to be. I love the West Stand Upper.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should have told the old bags to fuck off. 

You're paying to watch that shit so do what you want! I hate our fans, I was once told to sit down during celebrating a goal... Also those twats that bring picnics annoy me.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Whilst we are in the lower leagues we should shut the top tiers off IMO.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fell over someone once when I jumped up turned round i fell backwards, it was ace the guy thought i were attacking him, i was on top of him but I couldn't get back up.

I was with the Mrs and she was just laughing at me.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The atmosphere at the Reebok is shit! The away games are superb! If you haven't followed Bolton away in the Championship, you'll see the difference. Trust me, I'm right!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Show some respect you shit, would you want some moron F in and Jeff in behind your grandma NO
So watch your mouth then just maybe they wont turn around ?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I still have the passion even tho it got me in a bit of bother, last game of our last season in the Prem v Stoke

Should know better at my age, but sometimes the Ale and the occasion takes over, were Bolton are concerned.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Show some respect you shit, would you want some moron F in and Jeff in behind your grandma NO
So watch your mouth then just maybe they wont turn around ?

Ill do what I like if I pay good money, for the record i don't eff and jeff at a match for no reason, but If someone tells me to sit down I will tell them to fuck off

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Ill do what I like if I pay good money, for the record i don't eff and jeff at a match for no reason, but If someone tells me to sit down I will tell them to fuck off

lol! 

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:The biggest myth ever is that the West Stand Upper is crap. If you wanna be angry, shout, swear, complain, it's the place to be. I love the West Stand Upper.

Agreed

The number of times I have shouted, sworn, etc whilst sat in my normal seat (Upper West Row MM). It does have a better atmosphere than most of teh other stands.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It looks like you are unable to string a sentance together without some disgusting language. Is there really any need?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:It looks like you are unable to string a sentance together without some disgusting language. Is there really any need?
Sorry dad..

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You daft bugger .....those three old ladies were the scouting team for Wigan......they used to work for us until Doogie brought his own people in.
Our scounts were at the Farnworth all star 11 vs the Dog & Partridge over 40 game yesterday......always looking for a buried gem.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Once got pulled by the stewards as I had been accused of Racist language !!!! I called Petrov a Bulgarian ,peg selling,useless bastard !!!
Agree entirely its far better to watch away games for fan interraction and atmosphere. Reebok very rarely generates atmosphere to lift the team .

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Much more fun away from home even for an old fart like me. At home the misery can be infectious!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did you tell your Mum to fuck off when she said sit down? If not then your a shit if so then your a bigger shit.
Oh and just because you pay good money that does not give you the right to abuse people its called manners.

Try it in a Theatre or a Cinema and see what happens, But it's Football he cries so i can behave like a sad fouled mouthed yob?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fight, fight, fight :whistle: 

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Did you tell your Mum to fuck off when she said sit down? If not then your a shit if so then your a bigger shit.
Oh and just because you pay good money that does not give you the right to abuse people its called manners.

Try it in a Theatre or a Cinema and see what happens, But it's Football he cries so i can behave like a sad fouled mouthed yob?
Ill tell you to fuck off in a minute.

If paying gives you the right to swear surely it gives them the right to tell you not to?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum