Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the Reebok is like a fucking library

+18
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Barryjw
Tigermin
terenceanne
Triumph
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
wessy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Born to be a wanderer
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well i tried to end it .But Born to be an Arsehole had to get one more in. So first of all he picks on women,then he as ago at the older end, not happy with that he decides to drag gays into it.

I note that you have to make sure "my boys are with you" guessing your nob's not as big as your mouth. Anyway toddle off sunshine loads of minority groups you haven't poked fun of yet.

Have you ever considered that it cost's nothing to be nice, that doesn't equate to being soft it's just how adults normally behave. anyway take some plasters to the match you don't want your knuckles hurting after all that dragging on the floor.

Trust you to be a Bolton fan it's your only re deeming feature.

No intention of answering any more of your inane drivel, but you probably wont understand that sentence it didn't have fucking in it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fella's, there is no need for any upset on this forum because we have an 'ignore' poster function.

If someone is getting on your tits then simply click on your 'profile' link (at the top of the page underneath the banner), then click on the 'Friends and Foe' tab - and just add who you can't stand to your 'Foes' list - easy!

You simply won't see their posts from then on - and everybody lives happily ever after, here on planet Nuts.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Fella's, there is no need for any upset on this forum because we have an 'ignore' poster function.

If someone is getting on your tits then simply click on your 'profile' link (at the top of the page underneath the banner), then click on the 'Friends and Foe' tab - and just add who you can't stand to your 'Foes' list - easy!

You simply won't see their posts from then on - and everybody lives happily ever after, here on planet Nuts.

Agree and already implemented,saves a lot of aggro !!

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I don't know where I mentioned gays not once.I said Ponce if that implys someone's sexuality that's a new one to me.When I quoted ponces I was merely stating the moaners booboys and fucking idiots who shout things like work Eagles.My god the guy scored 12 goals and set up plenty more assists last season.Yet some fool/fan?is expecting him to kill himself in a friendly.The fans were loyal in the 80's, I remember going Notts county in a leauge cup 2nd rd match 6-0 at half time to County.Wanderers fans sang constant through the second half 6-1 it finished if my memory stands me well John Thomas scored for us in the second half.Supporters these days especially at the Reebok very poor compared to some clubs.Away from home fantastic.Gutted for Holden lets hope we can get Spearing.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ok fair play Wanderer we have said enough. Just for the record in post 28 you called me a Nonce (ponce came later)  i apologise this it appears does not mean gay, it means i am a pedo cheers mate.

No more from me.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:it means i am a pedo cheers mate.

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum