Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the Reebok is like a fucking library

+18
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Barryjw
Tigermin
terenceanne
Triumph
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
wessy
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Born to be a wanderer
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If paying gives you the right to swear surely it gives them the right to tell you not to?

Paying gives me the right to stand up and celebrate a goal, if you had read what I said properly you'd know that I don't swear for no reason.

Don't cry about it Boggers I was just pointing out that if you want to swear -

'You're paying to watch that shit so do what you want!'

Then equally they have the right to tell you not to (as they also are 'paying for that shit'.)

Personally I couldn't give a fuck what you do but you seem to be getting wound up, which is quite amusing.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not wound up. Just not going to let some guy I don't even know give me a lecture.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy boggers sit down and shut up, and stop crying you queer.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wanderer, I had thought about taking my grandson to one or two games but if you are typical I won't bother.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have a family stand.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We wouldn't all fit in there

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Oh my god who is this Wessy what a fucking nonce.I have a season ticket since The days of Burnden Park,I go to 80% of away matches and agree the atmos is 2000% better than at the Reebok.Wanderers fans were better in the 80's.The moaning you hear at the Reebok is shameful at times.Football was always a place where men could go after a hard weeks work and let a bit of steam off.Wessy when you have left school and your balls have dropped,maybe you will comprehend real life.You are a complete twat if you can't differentiate the cinema,theatre,bar or anywhere else apart from the match.Thats why there is a family stand so kids don't have to hear bad language.But a off the cuff remark by me to my mate about Andrews and Pratley being shit and the old bags tell us to move or we will get the stewards.For those who can remember Burnden Park the Burnden Paddock would have give the old dears a heart attack.On days like this i miss Burnden Park and proper fans.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Oh my god who is this Wessy what a fucking nonce.I have a season ticket since The days of Burnden Park,I go to 80% of away matches and agree the atmos is 2000% better than at the Reebok.Wanderers fans were better in the 80's.The moaning you hear at the Reebok is shameful at times.Football was always a place where men could go after a hard weeks work and let a bit of steam off.Wessy when you have left school and your balls have dropped,maybe you will comprehend real life.You are a complete twat if you can't differentiate the cinema,theatre,bar or anywhere else apart from the match.Thats why there is a family stand so kids don't have to hear bad language.But a off the cuff remark by me to my mate about Andrews and Pratley being shit and the old bags tell us to move or we will get the stewards.For those who can remember Burnden Park the Burnden Paddock would have give the old dears a heart attack.On days like this i miss Burnden Park and proper fans.

:clap: Jesus if you can get turfed out for calling El Prat shit I am fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Went to the Bêtis match last night what a joke.Freedman played Pratley who has got to be the worse player in a Bolton shirt for years.As it was a friendly,you would of thought you e would have been able to sit anywhere.We were sat behind three grannies.At one point in the match i said Andrews and Pratley are complete shyte.the grannies turn round and say we don't want to hear that language.Now if you can't swear at a Footy match especially after watching Pratley and Andrews where can you.We were then told to move seats or they would get the stewards.No wonder there is no atmos at times.All they needed were their knitting needles.I know we had to move to a new stadium but I do miss Burnden Park at times.The only bonus is the grey brigade might not see the season out wooden caskets for 3 miserable old twats.cheers :dontgetit: 

So atmosphere is people swearing?

I left the cheap seats long ago because of the aggression and swearing, I don't know what it is about football grounds that people think it gives them the right to act like twats.

Much better in the corporate box where people clap politely and say thinks like "nice goal old chap".

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I might be a nonce (takes one to know one) but i wound you up like a Turkey, if you can't take it don't give it. Plus i have been going longer than you but i don't need to pick on older women just because i pay (what an arse)
You really are showing signs of  cracking threatening behaviour, insults so you reckon you can say what you want, well funny enough i pay as well ,so up yours you stupid boy. time to count your nuts sunshine.

Maybe you might start thinking before you open your mouth, guessing if they would have had three sons at the bar you would soon shut up.  (awaits next rant is he always such a tosser)

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone noticed the distinct correlation between a lack of paragraphs and absolute shite being spewed.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Stop the fracking squabbling, guys.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Agreed time to grow up lol

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Agreed time to grow up lol

Wessy, I don't believe we've met. I run things round here, people hang on my every word.

Ignore the rest of the bellends.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wessy if the old bags had three sons Bolton royal Infirmary would have had three casualties.I would have been banned. But if anyone wants to stand toe to toe with me or my boys I'm sure it could be arranged.Wessy you might be a 21st century ponce.I am not i am not going in to the whys and wherefore why I'd knock you in to next century.My season ticket came today thank god I'm with a good set of lads not the Reebok ponces that have infiltrated the stadium over the past few years.Now go play with your train set.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I thought MB was top dog here just like Scott says I'm top dog on BA.

Last edited by kennster on Mon Jul 29 2013, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:
wessy wrote:Agreed time to grow up lol

Maybe top poodle, but the Rottweiler of all dogs is still Sharpy, unfortunately.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc71 wrote:
kennster wrote:

Maybe top poodle, but the Rottweiler of all dogs is still Sharpy, unfortunately.

It's not my point of view it's what Scott said.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nobody is interested who is what on another forum - if you are so concerned about what is happening over there, then bugger off back to it then.

You've already pm-ed people on here to go back to BA because it is so dead these days, so cut the crap or you won't be tolerated on here for much longer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum