Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A).

+7
wanderlust
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Will he start on the pitch, or the bench.

Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). Vote_lcap10%Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). Vote_lcap90%Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). Vote_rcap 90% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Freedman the new Owen Coyle ?

I bet Knight starts the game, probably our new captain.

But will Beckford start, is the question ?

I hope he starts, what do you think .

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we will start with Sordell as he's scored a couple in pre-season. With Beckford joining late i don't see him starting yet.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he did start him and he was off the pace (he would be) he would lambasted for starting someone who wasn't match fit.

Sordell will start.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would a Bolton manager start with the one player in our squad who was on form at the end of last season?

I sometimes hate supporting Bolton. Any other club would pick their biggest Summer signing from the start, it wouldn't even be an issue.

There seems to be this rule at BWFC that new signings have to "bed in" for several weeks before they start.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Sordell will start.

He should be starting with Beckford and Sordell, with those two on form we could walk this league even with our crap defence.

Of course that won't happen, it'll be one upfront because that's what "clever" managers do these days.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Away from home I'd rather he didn't go completely gung ho to be honest. The Coyle method.

At home i agree I would like to see those two together.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Away from home I'd rather he didn't go completely gung ho to be honest. The Coyle method.

At home i agree I would like to see those two together.

If he'd sorted the defence we could have played two away from home.

I don't remember Colin Todd playing one upfront away from home when we had Blake & McGinlay banging them in. We played with confidence from game 1 and that's what Doogie should be doing.

Sordell should start, he's had a full pre season with us and has looked good. I doubt Beckford took part in pre season with Leicester before his move so won't be fully up to speed.

Sordell and Eagles just behind, with Lee and Hall supporting from the wings.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Sordell and Eagles just behind, with Lee and Hall supporting from the wings.

Shut it Owen.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fuck em, start him with Sordell, give burnley something to think about instead of sticking Sordell on his own up front which is as much use as elmander playing left back.

We will concede, it's pretty much a given now that we will let at least one in so we might as well have 2 strikers up front from the start to at least give us a chance of outscoring these burnley wankers.

p.s. Welcome back Nat. Very Happy 

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Any body who bothered to watch Dougies teams last season will know that he doesn't do "Gung ho"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Any body who bothered to watch Dougies teams last season will know that he doesn't do "Gung ho"

Exactly. No balls in my opinion. You don't get promoted playing defensively.

Doogie out.

Natasha Whittam wrote:You don't get promoted playing defensively.

And you call me Owen?! 

There's nothing defensive about Sordell Eagles Hall and Lee, that's 4 very attack minded players, good on the ball and most importantly have a bit of pace about them. Im excited to see us line up like this.

Lee isn't fit enough for Dougie so won't start, so imagine he might have to play two up front (Sordell & Ngog) with Eagles on one wing and Hall on the other.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he picks Ngog before Beckford there won't be a match on Saturday because I will have killed Doogie.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
There's nothing defensive about Sordell Eagles Hall and Lee, that's 4 very attack minded players, good on the ball and most importantly have a bit of pace about them. Im excited to see us line up like this.

Sordell was shit last season.
Hall has played 37 minutes for BWFC and taken off before half-time.
Lee hasn't played well since Megson was sacked.

Yeah, I can see why you're excited.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you actually seen Beckford play since he left Leeds?
Not a pretty sight.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Have you actually seen Beckford play since he left Leeds?
Not a pretty sight.

Yes, I saw him twice for Huddersfield. He scored 3 goals.

I couldn't care less if he masturbates for 89 minutes a game if he scores 3 goals every two games.

I think it's great that he gave Lee a month extra off, then says "he isn't were I want him to be fitness wise".

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would like to see Ngog upfront on his own but Sordell has looked lively so it will be him.

Bogdan 
Bap - knight - wheater - tierney
Hall - medo - pratley - lester/odelusi
Eagles 
Sordell

That is a team that will shit on the rednecks.

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum