Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A).

+7
wanderlust
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Will he start on the pitch, or the bench.

Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). - Page 3 Vote_lcap90%Will Freedman start with Beckford on saturday ( Burnley A). - Page 3 Vote_rcap 90% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've always said Knight should have been let go, I actually do rate Wheater as a solid player, not brilliant but solid.

I'm not sure what happened with Ream, in the prem i thought he looked like he had potential, but most have said he's been really poor since relegation so thats a shame.

I think Dougie has done well to bring in two versatile defenders, Baptiste and Tierney can both play CB as well as wing back. Time will tell whether he's done good business there.

I think everyone agrees the defence needs work the other things you're saying is just inflammatory crap. (as usual)

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd be very surprised if we didn't start with Beckford. I think he will be the single Striker, and Eagles, Hall and N'gog will just play off him.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The Ngog situation is turning into what happened with Elmander, he was piss poor as a striker so Coyle tried to convince everyone he would be ok in midfield or behind the lone striker, just like DF is doing with Ngog.

Both are just woeful, just sell him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:I'd be very surprised if we didn't start with Beckford. I think he will be the single Striker, and Eagles, Hall and N'gog will just play off him.

Prepare to be surprised Jamster!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We shouldn't start with beckford, he hasn't played a full game since last season, plus Sordell has been in good pre season form so he deserves the start

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We shouldn't start with beckford, he hasn't played a full game since last season, plus Sordell has been in good pre season form so he deserves the start

You boring bastard.

You pick your star striker at all times. I'm sick of this bullshit about him not being fit - do you honestly think he's been round Michael Bolton's house all Summer eating pies and cakes?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going by pre season results I think they've all been round mikes.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:We shouldn't start with beckford, he hasn't played a full game since last season, plus Sordell has been in good pre season form so he deserves the start

You boring bastard.

You pick your star striker at all times. I'm sick of this bullshit about him not being fit - do you honestly think he's been round Michael Bolton's house all Summer eating pies and cakes?

Going by pre season form our star striker is Sordell. I think people have given up on him a little too easily, baring in mind this is his first full season with us really - writing off Coyle's tenure which clearly didn't help his attitude and the pre season he missed last year with the Olympics.

As Doffcocker has said many times (I think it was him) we chop and change strikers too often and they don't get the confidence to make a consistent impact. I'd start Sordell and see what he can do. 2 up front at home with Sordell and Beckford.

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bogdan
Baptiste - Knight - Wheater - Tierney
Vela - Medo
Eagles - Pratley - Hall
Sordell

Lonnergan
Ream
NGog
Beckford
C.Davies
Lester
Odelusi

House on it.

Is Vela injured? Haven't heard him mentioned during pre season at all.

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Played against Shrewesbury I believe. If he is Injured, Gregus starts

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm confident about each individual striker, for the first time in years.

Sordell, Ngog, Beckford, CDavies, Eaves (is he injured?)

I think he needs to pick two from that four/five baring in mind how little quality there is to pick from in midfield. Whichever combination he went with could work, in my opinion.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Eaves is fine, he scored the winner for the development squad last night.

I have high hopes for the lad this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum