Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+35
bryan458
Jake McHale
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Rancid Robert
wanderlust
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
wessy
Michael Bolton
Bolton Nuts
Hip Priest
Keegan
Mo
doffcocker
waynagain
Tigermin
Jamster26
Triumph
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She certainly isn't thick. She has been deprived of her clothes since she has been in the house and yet certain individuals are having a go at her for having her boobs on show in her bikini?

What is she supposed to wear when all she has had since the start of the show is her overnight bag?

Men can manage for ages in one set of clothing but women can't. They just don't feel comfortable without a change of clothing.  I can understand why she is kicking off and I don't blame her.

She will walk it tomorrow and the posh bird will be binned by the public.

22Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She has one of the most vile personalities i've ever encountered. 

eugh. 

Film and TV review. - Page 2 Article-2345455-1A6D9339000005DC-805_634x477

23Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprisingly enough, I actually think she will go quite far in the competition. The picture you have posted isn't particularly flattering.

Film and TV review. - Page 2 Jjwm5x

24Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats what she looks like without 2 hours of make up artistry and airbrushing.

even if she was the most beautiful girl i'd laid eyes on, her personality is absolutely vile.

She had a meltdown because he hair wasn't straight FFS.

25Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:28 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you make of Wolfy Millington, the Bolton lass? She looks like she has flattened quite a bit of grass in her time but is she your type?

26Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They don't show her much do they.

seems like a laid back lass.

I'd much rather spend a day with her over "SALLIEAXL," embarrassing.

27Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have thought BB was beneath you Hipster?

28Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

clearly you have a misconception.

29Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BB is all about the dynamics of the group. They always throw in a Thespian and a Petunia Winegum to avoid any allegations of discrimination.

I think Dexter, the male prostitute who openly admits to seducing old men for money is rather creepy. If I were to read that he turned out to be a serial killer it wouldn't surprise me.

30Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
I think Dexter, the male prostitute who openly admits to seducing old men

Ah, I understand why Hipster watches it now.

31Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dexter is alright, one of the better people in there.

32Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Dexter is alright, one of the better people in there.

Film and TV review. - Page 2 140xbnq

33Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Currently watching Caravan Racing from Ipswich in 1980 on World Of Sport - ITV4. CLASSIC! Top Gear should re-enact it!

34Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For those who like a bit of culture on Television there is a fascinating documentary on Channel 4 tonight. A real-life Buster Gonad with 10 stone testicles.

Magoo wont even need his bifocals to have a good Letch.

Film and TV review. - Page 2 34fd0cg

35Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:For those who like a bit of culture on Television there is a fascinating documentary on Channel 4 tonight. A real-life Buster Gonad with 10 stone testicles.

Magoo wont even need his bifocals to have a good Letch.

Film and TV review. - Page 2 34fd0cg
Its not MB is it?

36Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll soon find out!

37Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anyone been watching The Americans?

Very good pilot episode, then episodes 1 and 2 were good, third was crap and Saturdays was excellent - dealing with Ronny Reagans assassination attempt.

38Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:Anyone been watching The Americans?

Very good pilot episode, then episodes 1 and 2 were good, third was crap and Saturdays was excellent - dealing with Ronny Reagans assassination attempt.

Yes, it's good.

Also good is The Returned.

39Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just back from watching the new superman film "Man of Steel" - Enjoyed it

40Film and TV review. - Page 2 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Anyone been watching The Americans?

Yes, it's good.

Also good is The Returned.

Got The Returned on my Sky hard-disk ready to watch/catch-up this coming weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum