Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+35
bryan458
Jake McHale
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Rancid Robert
wanderlust
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
wessy
Michael Bolton
Bolton Nuts
Hip Priest
Keegan
Mo
doffcocker
waynagain
Tigermin
Jamster26
Triumph
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

41Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 00:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No fucking way that wasn't a wind up.

42Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 06:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:No fucking way that wasn't a wind up.

Which one?

43Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 10:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:No fucking way that wasn't a wind up.

Which one?
The guy with the big bollox The narrator was a comedy actor,I just don't believe any of it.

44Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 11:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you watch the operation to have it removed? His Nutsack weighed 132 lbs! It looked like a giant pickled Walnut. Shocked

45Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 11:27

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:Did you watch the operation to have it removed? His Nutsack weighed 132 lbs! It looked like a giant pickled Walnut. Shocked
They did a bloody good job of it, he was gutted to find his willy was 6" and not 12" though.

46Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
They did a bloody good job of it, he was gutted to find his willy was 6" and not 12" though.

It was a fascinating documentary. Until you have walked a mile in that man's Y Fronts it's impossible to comprehend what life was like for him.

47Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 13:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How did he piss when his dick was buried under all that fat and it was solid they couldn't get to it until they cut all that fat off, i just dont believe it was real its got to be a wind up, and they held up his balls on long strings and made them dance a bit havin a laugh. No fuckin way i'm telling you its a joke, you wouldn't let them get like that he was like he was on a space hopper, melody just said fuck off and walked out of the room when he lifted them up onto the chair with that big cloth. He would have had a severe infection in his bladder and penis, no way he could pee with it buried like that.He reminded me of KRUMM from Real Monsters.

48Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:How did he piss when his dick was buried under all that fat and it was solid they couldn't get to it until they cut all that fat off, i just dont believe it was real its got to be a wind up, and they held up his balls on long strings and made them dance a bit havin a laugh. No fuckin way i'm telling you its a joke, you wouldn't let them get like that he was like he was on a space hopper, melody just said fuck off and walked out of the room when he lifted them up onto the chair with that big cloth. He would have had a severe infection in his bladder and penis, no way he could pee with it buried like that.He reminded me of KRUMM from Real Monsters.

You couldn't fake something like that. The surgeon who led the medical team admitted he had never seen walnuts that size before. His penis became engulfed in his gonads but because the fibrous tissue was quite soft he was able to urinate within the folds of his turnips.

49Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 14:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:How did he piss when his dick was buried under all that fat and it was solid they couldn't get to it until they cut all that fat off, i just dont believe it was real its got to be a wind up, and they held up his balls on long strings and made them dance a bit havin a laugh. No fuckin way i'm telling you its a joke, you wouldn't let them get like that he was like he was on a space hopper, melody just said fuck off and walked out of the room when he lifted them up onto the chair with that big cloth. He would have had a severe infection in his bladder and penis, no way he could pee with it buried like that.He reminded me of KRUMM from Real Monsters.

You couldn't fake something like that. The surgeon who led the medical team admitted he had never seen walnuts that size before. His penis became engulfed in his gonads but because the fibrous tissue was quite soft he was able to urinate within the folds of his turnips.
I'm not convinced RT.

50Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 17:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
I'm not convinced RT.

It's well documented. He didn't have medical insurance so he set up a Facebook account asking for donations so he could afford to have his orchestra stalls surgically removed.

Some wag suggested he should hire out his nuts as a space hopper or a bouncy castle for tiny tots. Laughing

51Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 20:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Something for Mr Amos to salivate over on TV tonight. The Route Masters: Running London's Roads. With London fast becoming a 24 hour city, night-time journeys have tripled since 2000. The night bus service is more in demand than ever. This is episode 2 of 6 and we meet some of the drivers who provide this essential service.

It's down for Pick of the Day.

52Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 20:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Something for Mr Amos to salivate over on TV tonight. The Route Masters: Running London's Roads. With London fast becoming a 24 hour city, night-time journeys have tripled since 2000. The night bus service is more in demand than ever. This is episode 2 of 6 and we meet some of the drivers who provide this essential service.

It's down for Pick of the Day.

Still have episode 1 to watch - having to download to skybox from BBC Iplayer as I record Gibraltar: Britain In The Sun on Channel 5, whilst watching the lifestyle programmes on Granada.

53Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 25 2013, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Still have episode 1 to watch - having to download to skybox from BBC Iplayer as I record Gibraltar: Britain In The Sun on Channel 5, whilst watching the lifestyle programmes on Granada.

At the risk of coming across as an anorak, I found the programme to be quite interesting.

54Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:05

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What did everyone make of this episode of Game Of Thrones. I'm lost for words. Did not see that coming. Ruthless Lannisters!

55Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 27 2013, 23:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Absolutely stunning. It was a real surprise. The ability to genuinely surprise is one of the many strengths of Game of Thrones. Like you I was lost for words when I saw it.

56Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 27 2013, 23:30

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Indeed, the Starks haven't had much luck as of late!

57Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 29 2013, 22:49

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just watched ! As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt for the 6th-7th time. Laugh out loud brilliant film where he insults Jews,Blacks,Gays,Bartenders etc etc and its funny as fuck. Not sure it would be allowed now but mores the pity,class class film and actors.If you have never seen it do yourselves a favour and have a great laugh !!

58Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 29 2013, 23:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

seen it my kind of character.

59Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:17

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Luther BBC 1 ,class. The guy coming out from under the bed,awesome scary shit !!

60Film and TV review. - Page 3 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 02 2013, 22:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched Call Centre on BBC3 . I reckon Nat is related To Nev Wilshere the CEO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum