Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton

+25
gloswhite
wessy
Copper Dragon
observer
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Barryjw
Triumph
doffcocker
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
kennster
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
karlypants
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps this result will quieten down the ' Naysayers' for a couple of weeks?

42Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:24

Great result. Steady performance. They could have equalised multiple times but we could of won comfortably too. Swings and round abouts. Good away win and solid at the back again. Motm for me is ream

43Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:25

Amazing what you can do with Photoshop.

That actually looks like a Bolton striker scoring a goal.

44Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 14:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No longer in the bottom 3 and only 10 points off 7th place. What could be better?

45Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:Could have lost it because of that bastard Freedman.
Why don't you just F-off .

46Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps this result will quieten down the ' Naysayers' for a couple of weeks?
Nah, it won't.

47Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:09

Always the way that we now seem to have a bit of momentum and now we have a two week international break. Pisses me right off

48Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fucking get in there!!

Not a 10 out of 10 performance but so much better than in recent away games, defence wise we look so much more solid and it seems Mills and Ream are starting to form a good partnership. Glad to see Dougie stuck with the same side that started against Blackpool.

Feeney is doing what Lee did when he first joined, a little gem of a player so fair play to Dougie for bringing him in.

49Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:14

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton fans were great, just in a pub getting pissed, my mate has gone for a shit already. Nowt better than a boozy away day. Lap dancing bar is next.

50Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:16

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton fans were great, just in a pub getting pissed, my mate has gone for a shit already. Nowt better than a boozy away day. Lap dancing bar is next.

51Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd normally say something about posters double posting but i'll let you get away with yours clucheth. Very Happy 

52Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:24

Great result and made even better by Beckford getting off the mark.

Another big positive was the team spirit for me, real fight and you could tell after Danns goal and at the end of the game how much it means to them. Those claiming Dougie lost the dressing room are having a laugh.

Feeney was excellent, as was Beckford - he could have had a hat trick on another day, his attitude is spot on and he's looking sharp. Mills and Ream were decent too, making of a good partnership there.

53Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:27

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great result, it's been coming for the last couple of weeks but lets all enjoy a Saturday night for a change. All I need now is a Sunderland win and I'll be a happy man.

54Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shows what can happen when you have a winger who can actually beat a full back, and more importantly, put a decent cross in. Coyle and Freedman are both guilty of persevering with Chung Lee for too long.

Feeney was outstanding, Beckford should have buried that cross he put onto the bar. But fair play to Beckford, he put himself about a bit.

Defence was decent, and Knight actually did a great job when he came on. Still think Mills is a liability waiting to happen though.

Only downer is Freedman's insistence on playing Pratley - apart from the fact he was anonymous, where was he actually playing?

55Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Shows what can happen when you have a winger who can actually beat a full back, and more importantly, put a decent cross in. Coyle and Freedman are both guilty of persevering with Chung Lee for too long.

Feeney was outstanding, Beckford should have buried that cross he put onto the bar. But fair play to Beckford, he put himself about a bit.

Defence was decent, and Knight actually did a great job when he came on. Still think Mills is a liability waiting to happen though.

Only downer is Freedman's insistence on playing Pratley - apart from the fact he was anonymous, where was he actually playing?
Spot on.

For me, Beckford's a great talent with a lot of qualities we've not had since Anelka left. He made the goal look easy. A lot of strikers at this level wouldn't have even got the shot in.

Pratley had this role at Blackpool too where he was also crap.

This is two consecutive matches where we've looked like we know what we're doing. Progress made.

56Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

57Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 15:53

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wasn't happy with Robinsons lunge at Beckford, he was limping after that challenge he had no chance of winning the ball.

58Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The ref was poor today for both sides, missed the robinson tackle, could have sent Mills off and how he missed Feeneys handball was unbelievable.

59Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Triumph wrote:I wasn't happy with Robinsons lunge at Beckford, he was limping after that challenge he had no chance of winning the ball.
Paul Robinson? Mindless, careless, dangerous lunge? No. Surely not.

60Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:07

Agree with the comments about Pratley, he did nothing of value today. Think he's there to tuck in and give us an extra body when we're defending. 

He's not even doing that though so I'd give Hall a go there, if we're looking to counter quickly like we did today both Hall's and Feeney's pace would scare opposition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum