Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton

+25
gloswhite
wessy
Copper Dragon
observer
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Barryjw
Triumph
doffcocker
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
kennster
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
karlypants
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:22

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
I would, except it's not the only evidence over the year's that he's a first class knob head.

Provide your evidence.
"Clark moved to Newcastle's local rivals, First Division club Sunderland, in 1997 and was part of the side promoted to the Premier League in 1999 as champions. However, at the 1999 FA Cup Final he was spotted with the Newcastle fans wearing a t-shirt with the slogan "Sad Mackem Bastards". He was immediately dropped from the team, and never played for Sunderland again."

Need I go on?

82Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So he's a knobhead because of something he did 14 years ago?

Look back at some of the shameful things you've done in Asda Doffcocker, are you a knobhead?

83Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:51

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:So he's a knobhead because of something he did 14 years ago?

Look back at some of the shameful things you've done in Asda Doffcocker, are you a knobhead?
Ngog can't wipe his brow without you getting on his case. Are you saying you'd forgive him if he fucked off to Blackburn and wore a t-shirt saying "Bolton Bellends"?

84Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I once got caught with my pants down in a cemetery, not a good experience.
O the years gone by,

85Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 11:30

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well Magoo was it a shit or a shag??

86Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 13:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Well Magoo was it a shit or a shag??
lol!

87Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 14:34

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A gentleman never tells,  Very Happy 

SHAG

88Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 14:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I was in Birmingham all weekend, from Friday, and couldn't get to the match, which is relatively local to me, (only an hour away), but managed to get to a pub to watch it. There's something nice about sitting in a crowd of home supporters and watching your team not only win, but play well and deserve it. A muted 'Yesssss' and waving of the fists, and genteel applause, wasn't commented on. even though they had already seen the discrete BWFS logo on my t-shirt. All-in-all, a very pleasant weekend.(missed the chat box though) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

89Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 18:18

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

You win some and then you  .... .....  well time will tell.

Slightly off topic. If I had the choice between a pretty face or huge hooters, I'd go for the pretty every time.

90Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 18:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:

Slightly off topic. If I had the choice between a pretty face or huge hooters, I'd go for the pretty every time.
Me too.

91Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 18:51

Mr Magoo wrote:A gentleman never tells,  Very Happy 

SHAG
I thought you looked familiar, Magoo......

You still owe me eight quid for that.

92Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 19:15

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's early days of course, but could Dougie have pulled off a masterstroke in signing the three musketeers in McNaughton, Feeney & Danns? Cool

93Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 19:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it is early days but they seem to have fitted in well, its also given a kick up the arse to the players they have replaced which is exactly what they needed.

94Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 21:00

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth_White wrote:It's early days of course, but could Dougie have pulled off a masterstroke in signing the three musketeers in McNaughton, Feeney & Danns? Cool
Despite all of the screaming, hollering, whining, maligning and so forth on the forum, they at first seem to be working out well.  Maybe DF has a good sense in who we brings to the club... and maybe he'll get help with the tactics.  Maybe we can climb up the table... but let's take that one game at a time.  So far, well done with these loans!

95Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 21:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its nice to have a winger who puts lots of crosses in...Dougie saw this and said he looked at what we have had in the past and saw that the Bolton fans liked a winger so that's why he brought Feeney in. (at least I think he said this) Great move in my book! David Lee Mach II?

96Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 21:21

Mach 2?

I know he's quick, but come on........

97Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Mon Oct 07 2013, 07:25

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If the manager could see (as everyone else could) that the team hadn't got a winger who could cross the ball so signs one, then I don't think that this could in anyway be described as a 'Great move'/

Also I hope the manager doesn't sign certain types of players just because 'the Bolton fans like a winger'.

98Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Mon Oct 07 2013, 07:34

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How easily pleased some folk are!!

99Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Mon Oct 07 2013, 08:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:Also I hope the manager doesn't sign certain types of players just because 'the Bolton fans like a winger'.
Me too, I am just happy we seem to have a winger again.

100Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Mon Oct 07 2013, 09:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm happy that DF is prepared to change that narrow system that we've struggled with all season - and I hope he sticks with it. I was beginning to wonder if he was a stubborn sod who'd never move away from Plan A no matter how bad it got.

Maybe he'll go as far as sticking to 3 CBs (no chance IMO) and dispensing with a centre forward altogether (or playing one that drops off deeper as is the emerging fashion? Very unlikely to happen but could work for this squad if they can up their work rate so that FBs can get forward enough.
Worked with Alonso last season and Baptiste can certainly do it. We'd have 2 banks of 5 when defending with a wide outball and play 325 going forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum