Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton

+25
gloswhite
wessy
Copper Dragon
observer
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Barryjw
Triumph
doffcocker
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
kennster
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
karlypants
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:09

aaron_bwfc wrote:The ref was poor today for both sides, missed the robinson tackle, could have sent Mills off and how he missed Feeneys handball was unbelievable.
There was an incident first half when Beckford was through and got taken out by one of their defenders, it was hard to tell from the stands but looked like a clear foul to me. Was it?

62Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes it was, clear foul.

Danns is an interesting one. Seemed to take up a number of great positions during the game only to play a terrible pass or get his timing all wrong.

hopefully that comes back to him with a bit of playing time.

This team has the potential to play some great stuff on the break with the likes of Feeney, CYL, Eagles and Hall If DF can find a combination that included three of them that didn't hurt us at the back it'd be exciting.

63Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the loan signings have certainly shook things up a bit and improved the squad. More competition for places can only be a good thing. I'm hoping for better things from Beckford now that he has broken his duck. Plenty of positives to look forward to imo. As one poster said, It's just a pity about the international breal now we are just building up a head of steam.

64Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone know long Feeny is on loan for and do we have an option to a permanent deal?

65Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:37

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Feeney on three months loan. He was out of the picture at Millwall so there`s always a deal to be done. Usually the terms for a transfer are agreed at the time of the initial loan, let`s see how it pans out.

66Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I could only see the second half today .... the lad Feeny was by far our best player.

We are still punting the ball way to much ..... on the occasions we passed it around we looked to be a decent side. We need a lot more of that.

Good three points needless to say..... well dun lads.

67Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Feeney must have shagged the Millwall managers Missus to not be able to get in their team.

68Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Although we won I was still very disappointed with Chungy when he came on, I know he wasn't on for that long but he just doesn't look like his heart is with the club anymore.

I think he is still a good player but both parties need to part company and move on.

69Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're too kind Aaron, he's bloody rubbish and lightweight.

70Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You're too kind Aaron, he's bloody rubbish and lightweight.
You're too kind Natasha. He's a waste of fucking space.

71Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:12

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Get rid of chungy and n'gog in january and give dougie some money to spend.

72Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Get rid of chungy and n'gog in january and give dougie some money to spend.
What's he going to do with 20p?

73Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:04

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Get rid of chungy and n'gog in january and give dougie some money to spend.
What's he going to do with 20p?
20p should suffice for Culcheth's avatar!

74Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 20:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If anything made me appreciate Dougie more today, it was just looking at Lee Clarke. Jesus, what a nasty piece of work. Did anybody see the handshake at full time?

75Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 20:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:If anything made me appreciate Dougie more today, it was just looking at Lee Clarke. Jesus, what a nasty piece of work. Did anybody see the handshake at full time?

A Geordie who's had a bad stottie cake and has a broom handle stuck up his bottom.

76Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 21:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

After Coyle got the sack I thought Clarke would be a decent replacement but after some of the feedback I got off huddersfield fans when he left it changed my opinion of him.

77Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 21:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Positives are of course Feeney his direct style reminds me of David Lee, Beckfords goal to be fair this guy keeps putting himself in scoring positions it was bound to happen, he looks like a striker but keep it on the deck, not much use putting a ball up in the air just gives possession away.

We have to stick with Beckford and not keep changing it, Ngog will never score regularly.

All the loan players put a shift in, (despite being called shite before they kicked a ball) The defence seems more settled, my only negatives are Eagles should play, and Bogden although he made excellent saves he still seemed to flap at the Birmingham goal not sure he instills confidence?
Finally we still give possession away to cheaply .

78Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:If anything made me appreciate Dougie more today, it was just looking at Lee Clarke. Jesus, what a nasty piece of work. Did anybody see the handshake at full time?
What did you expect, all smiles and a big "well done" like Mr Coyle?

His team have just lost at home and are only 2 points better off than us, give the guy a break.

79Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
What did you expect, all smiles and a big "well done" like Mr Coyle?

His team have just lost at home and are only 2 points better off than us, give the guy a break.
I would, except it's not the only evidence over the year's that he's a first class knob head.

80Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Birmingham City 1-2 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
I would, except it's not the only evidence over the year's that he's a first class knob head.

Provide your evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum