Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Burnley the real deal?

+16
scottjames30
Alf Hooker
Hipster_Nebula
Mo
NickFazer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
karlypants
kennster
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Are Burnley the real deal?

Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_lcap24%Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_lcap19%Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_lcap10%Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_lcap5%Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_lcap42%Are Burnley the real deal? Vote_rcap 42% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 21:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nose bleed Clarets

2Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 21:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like it at the moment.

3Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 21:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Seems so, certianly more of a deal than we are right now even though on paper you could argue we have the better team.

It's all about effort at this level and it's plain to see the Burnley players are giving it 100% every week...fair play to Sean Dyche he knows how to get the best out his players.

4Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 21:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I wish you well but lets see how you do after Christmas, surprising how many teams seem to drop off in the second half of the season.

5Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 21:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Seems so, certianly more of a deal than we are right now even though on paper you could argue we have the better team.

It's all about effort at this level and it's plain to see the Burnley players are giving it 100% every week...fair play to Sean Dyche he knows how to get the best out his players.
Just over three weeks ago Dyche said that he doesn't believe in stats and superstitions. He meant stats and superstitions like the 'manager of the month curse' and we haven't beat Reading at home since the promotion season or we haven't won at Ipswich in 43 years.

He also said that no stats say that you can't win every game, although it's unlikely you will win every game there's nowt to say you can't.

Framework, science, planning and hard work.... he's a monster is that Dyche.

6Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 23:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just an ordinary side playing as a team..

7Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 23:40

Fuck 'em, Dingle twats. I got a good hiding in Burrnley in 1991. I hope they all die.

8Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 23:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Fuck 'em, Dingle twats. I got a good hiding in Burrnley in 1991. I hope they all die.

Well you probably deserved it.

Burnley didn't play Bolton in 1991, so you were in Burnley for one of two things, a slug of Benedictine or a ticket to watch the mighty Clarets.

Come and have a go at the Longside aggro Are Burnley the real deal? 2uyoz1i

9Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 23:56

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Average team, world class manager.

Dyche will manage a bigger club one day, he can do much better than Burnley. He would fit in well at a big club like Bolton.

10Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat Oct 19 2013, 23:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are Burnley the real deal? 2rxwa4x

11Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 00:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Are Burnley the real deal? 2rxwa4x
That stupid fat fuck is probably phoning up for a curry!

12Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 00:26

Copper Dragon wrote:
Breadman wrote:Fuck 'em, Dingle twats. I got a good hiding in Burrnley in 1991. I hope they all die.
Well you probably deserved it.

Burnley didn't play Bolton in 1991, so you were in Burnley for one of two things, a slug of Benedictine or a ticket to watch the mighty Clarets.

Come and have a go at the Longside aggro Are Burnley the real deal? 2uyoz1i
I was working in Burnley as a Graduate Trainee for a finance company.

(I know, it's fucking laughable now that a Finance House would have an office in Burnley, but it's true. And Dave "Spastic, Self-Serving Tranny-Van-Peddling,I wanna get on Telly at all costs wanker" Fishwick had never been heard of back then.

Burnley is a town full of half-baked cunts who all sit round one telly in the Communal House and hope that one day, they can borrow the horse and cart and escape to the "Big World". ie, Blackburn.

We must never let them in. Keep strong.

13Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 00:50

Oh, and I forgot...... As for the Longside Aggro girls, I drank in the Big Window, The Manor Barn, The Lane Ends and several other Burnley "Lads" pubs and listening to their half-baked bullshit, I decided at an early age (21) that they weren't a proper crew.

They were a disparate group of hill-dwelling retards who'd marry their sisters if Dad told 'em to do it. Which he frequently did.....

Fuck 'em and you Copper Fuckwad.

14Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 01:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

15Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 01:57

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'I was working in Burnley as a Graduate Trainee for a finance company'

Probably the best woofter sentence ever on this board.

Breadman sounds like a jealous chap who couldn't get a shag whilst he was in Burnley.

'Lads pubs' Are Burnley the real deal? 153mkcn

Are Burnley the real deal? 2cpp5z8

16Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 08:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

kennster wrote:Average team, world class manager.

Dyche will manage a bigger club one day, he can do much better than Burnley. He would fit in well at a big club like Bolton.
No thanks- we've already nicked one manager from Burnley- and look where that's got us. Keep Sean Dyke- and good luck.

17Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 08:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Been over that side of the country this weekend, Barnoldswick, ffs the hills do have eyes!!

18Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 10:08

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

rammywhite wrote:
kennster wrote:Average team, world class manager.

No thanks- we've already nicked one manager from Burnley- and look where that's got us. Keep Sean Dyke- and good luck.
He has an impressive track record with Watford as well. Nothing like that wanker Coyle.

We should have got him instead of Dougie.

19Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 10:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't say I've seen much of Burnley this season but I suspect a combination of a good manager, committed players, a settled team and confidence have put Burnley at the top of the league.

We have none of those, hence why we are in the bottom 4.

20Are Burnley the real deal? Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Oct 20 2013, 11:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good luck to them, but we'll see how good they are whe, like all teams, they hit a bad patch during the saeason. Of course, by this time Bolton will be steaming up on the inside to challenge for honours, so we will be able to see for ourselves towards the end of the season. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum