Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Burnley the real deal?

+16
scottjames30
Alf Hooker
Hipster_Nebula
Mo
NickFazer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
karlypants
kennster
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are Burnley the real deal?

Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 42% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Fair play, when Burnley lost top spot I thought they may struggle but it looks like it could be your season.

I've just been reading Reebok Trotter's Championship top 6 prediction thread that was started in the summer.

You had Burnley in there. Were you joking at the time?  Very Happy 

(Notice my post about Derby on that thread  afro )

42Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:23

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I had Bolton in there, think I might have been pissed,at the time Very Happy

43Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Fair play, when Burnley lost top spot I thought they may struggle but it looks like it could be your season.

I've just been reading Reebok Trotter's Championship top 6 prediction thread that was started in the summer.

You had Burnley in there. Were you joking at the time?  Very Happy 

(Notice my post about Derby on that thread  afro )

Not really, if I remember rightly you had a decent end to the season.

Though I did have a re think once austin left.

44Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:I had Bolton in there, think I might have been pissed,at the time Very Happy

You were in good company with a lot of other intoxicated people then.  Very Happy 

There's a long way to go yet, whether you are at the top or mid/lower table.

Douglas is going to have to pull his finger out and stop talking bollocks.

45Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's ok for everyone else on here to say they were pissed at the time but I don't bloody drink so fuck knows what my exuse is.

I think we can safely say we will be closer to 16th than 6th come May.

46Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 00:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote: I don't bloody drink

I find that quite brilliant (I know that you've said it before), especially in this day and age and also considering your age.

You'll have more money and better health than the rest of us. I don't have a choice, it's in my genes you see.  Rolling Eyes 

47Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 10:01

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:Just an ordinary side playing as a team..
And thats all that is needed in this division, ok a manager with a brain helps, good luck to them I say but I can't see them staying up there (in the prem) which is a shame.

48Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 13:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone needs to get Danny Ings pissed and persuade him to come to us. Then we have to get sean Dyche pissed and persuade him to take N'gog. That being a pipe dream I have to say I think Burnley will go up,probably as runners up. Rather them than QPR.

49Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun Dec 22 2013, 15:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We could have Aguero up front for us at the moment and we still wouldn't be able to get the best out him let along Danny bloody Ings.

50Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 00:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's worrying because even I'm starting to wonder.  Shocked 

51Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 00:16

We're shit.

You did just enough to beat us in a local derby.

Despite us being shit.

Proper shit.....

You will go up.

Well done and all the best.

What more do you want from us?

52Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 00:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:

What more do you want from us?

I don't want anything from you Breadman.

It's just another non BWFC thread on the non BWFC chat board.

Just like the recent Man United thread that you've been involved in.

Please don't put the word 'will' in bold letters when referring to Burnley being promoted.

It gives me the willies.

53Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 00:50

You're going up.

And you know it.

Leicester and you lot.

Good luck to you. I've still got mates in Padiham from when I lived there. Smug bastards but they're good blokes and I've known 'em 20 years.

Don't like your lot, though. Got twatted in McDonalds in Burnley when we played you twice in a week in the 80's and it's kind of stuck with me.

As getting your head kicked in tends to do......

54Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 06:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley won't go up, they'll get fucked off in the play-offs.

55Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 06:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Burnley won't go up, they'll get fucked off in the play-offs.

If they keep working hard and getting results they could go up automatically.

56Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Wed Feb 12 2014, 17:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Burnley won't go up, they'll get fucked off in the play-offs.

If they keep working hard and getting results they could go up automatically.

They'll miss out on goal difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum