Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Burnley the real deal?

+16
scottjames30
Alf Hooker
Hipster_Nebula
Mo
NickFazer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
karlypants
kennster
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are Burnley the real deal?

Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun 20 Oct - 20:43

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Might get in the playoffs as long as they don't do a Middlesbrough in January. I like Ings and Vokes they look a decent partnership and Trippier always looks dangerous going forward. Dyche seems to have instilled belief and he always talks well when interviewed.

22Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Mon 21 Oct - 17:32

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Burnley is play vert strong so promotion is maybe strong possibility.

23Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Mon 21 Oct - 17:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods have really let this place get out of control now.

24Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Mon 21 Oct - 18:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If we banned everybody who was a wum there wouldn't be too many people left on here!

For the record we do try to stop fake accounts the best we can by that I mean where we can confirm that people are posting from the same ip address.

The thing is though there are ways of hiding your true ip address and we can never be certain that Mo (or one or two others) have only the single membership account on here - so banning them simply because we may not like them seems unfair to me personally.

Tbh I quite like Mo but I know of several who don't.

The solution is quite simple though - just add the people whos post you don't like to your 'Foes' list.

Job done - easy peasy!

25Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Mon 21 Oct - 22:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mo is reet as a clock.

Pretending to be scatty although quite knowledgeable.

I reckon I know who he is on here. Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 25swfu0

26Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Tue 22 Oct - 17:26

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy wrote:I wish you well but lets see how you do after Christmas, surprising how many teams seem to drop off in the second half of the season.
Its to be fuckin hoped we don't, cause we'll be dropping down a division.

27Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Tue 22 Oct - 19:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No in all seriousness though, when we played Burnley they had high tempo, committed play and some great wing back play.

all action.

something we can only dream of.

If they carry on doing well good luck to them.

28Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 26 Oct - 18:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've finally decided to vote.

Option 1

29Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 26 Oct - 18:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley are the real deal, they make us look like small fry, what we are.

30Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 26 Oct - 18:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Biggest test of the season and they passed with flying colours, fair play to the clarets what ever the Dyke is doing it's certainly working.

31Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 26 Oct - 20:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Biggest test of the season and they passed with flying colours, fair play to the clarets what ever the Dyke is doing it's certainly working.

:like: 

I've nicked this from Cartel Mad.........

Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 2mexq3p

32Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 26 Oct - 20:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Laughing 

33Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun 27 Oct - 0:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

34Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sun 27 Oct - 10:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good luck to the guy, seems ok to me Very Happy

35Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 7 Dec - 22:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Good luck to them, but we'll see how good they are whe, like all teams, they hit a bad patch during the saeason. :

Is not winning in 6 games a bad patch?

Somehow we've ended up at the top of the league after a bad patch. Shocked 

36Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 7 Dec - 23:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think you've got to thank the Barstewards, for you being top again C D.Shocked Very Happy

37Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 7 Dec - 23:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I should but I can't Banks. Very Happy 

38Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 21 Dec - 22:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Burnley's record against the top 7 so far......

W D W W W D W

afro 

39Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 21 Dec - 22:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Booooo

40Are Burnley the real deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Burnley the real deal? Sat 21 Dec - 23:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play, when Burnley lost top spot I thought they may struggle but it looks like it could be your season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum