Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We don't score enough!

+11
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
karlypants
observer
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
gloswhite
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Why do Bolton fans not like goal scorers is beyond me, why ? are you scared of them.
Until recently there were people on here saying they'd rather have Ngog than Klasnic!!

For some reason certain cretins (doffcocker) think a striker who can run about a bit and occasionally hold the ball up is more use than a 15 goal a season striker.

22We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:41

scottjames30 wrote:Why do Bolton fans not like goal scorers is beyond me, why ? are you scared of them.
What is this mythical "goal scorer" of which you speak?

We'll have none of them here !

23We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just put that nonsence doffcocker on mute, he knows nothing about the game, he's more suited to ballet. Very Happy 

24We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:20

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Klasnic probably the best finisher we've had post Anelka, sadly only an impact player due to his lack of stamina necessary in our game. Dropping to Championship level we simply could not afford his 40K per week salary and he (or his agent) would not accept the substantial reduction necessary to fit our budget. Again he was only an impact play at Mainz (3 appearances) and they decided not to extend his 12 month contract, probably a luxury they couldn't afford. Last time I looked he had not found himself a club and had simply played a charity/testimonial game in Hamburg. Maybe we could make him an offer as he's out of contract? Doubtful if he could reach any level of fitness after such a long lay off.

25We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why do we throw Klasnic in like a lost messiah ? the guy played just 27 games most off the bench he was lethal in the area but shite any where else. scored 1 in 3 decent at the level he played but he couldn't get in our struggling team. Why harp on about players who will never play for us again.

Craig Davies gets support why? He has a scoring record at the lowest level of 1 in 4 he scored 2 in 23 on loan at Wolves one season, it doesn't surprise me, shown sod all so far. 

In Beckford we have a player currently here (very important that) who is an out an out goalscorer at this level, why not play to his strengths, any ball over head height means lost possession, Dougie knows he needs to run on to a ball, on the deck, enter Moritz or Mavies. Dougie needs to address this very quickly we need creativity.

I also think Medo & Spearing are too similar trouble is i prefer Medo, better at shielding a ball, better distribution and a goal threat. Spearing for me is hustle bustle but lacks any kind of penetration. (sorry Mrs Spearing). but he is captain so it's probably Medo out.

We seem to have a glut of pretenders to the throne up front, maybe one of Eaves, Wilkinson, Clough or Odelesi will prove to be a hit, one thing is for certain Ngog is not a striker and never will be.

26We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:28

Agree with every word of that Wessy.

27We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How long does Ngog have on his contract ?

28We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:32

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:How long does Ngog have on his contract ?
until 30th June 2014 I believe.

29We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Formation and personnel are currently irrelevant and will remain so until Dougie starts using the right tactics. Beckford I rate highly and from what I've seen of Cravies he's a genuine nuisance for opposing defences who actually strikes me as a bit like the great Kevin in his younger days. Lest we forget Super Kev was never the world's most prolific scorer but he was a genius at getting defenders riled and out of position for others to exploit while he was also excellent at holding the ball up or flicking it on for an out and out striker to run onto. I'd be quite happy if Cravies got one in ten if it meant someone like Beckford had space and time to bag twenty or more a season. If we could get the best out of Chungy and Eagles as well we'd have a genuine attack that could munch most of the defences in this league as a snack before breakfast but until Dougie wakes up and adjusts his thinking that won't happen. ::mad::

30We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:
Well then, in January id sell him for a cheap rate just to save on his wages , and then try to bring someone else in, he's been a total disaster since joining our club.

31We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Klasnic would have a field day at this level
Klasnic couldn't be arsed at this level.

32We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Klasnic would have a field day at this level
Klasnic couldn't be arsed at this level.
He's too good for us.

33We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:44

scottjames30 wrote:
Barryjw wrote:
Well then, in January id sell him for a cheap rate just to save on his wages , and then try to bring someone else in, he's been a total disaster since joining our club.
So would I but who would take a misfiring striker when he's available for free in 6 months?

34We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:45

Klasnic is long gone, moaning about how much better we'd be with him in the team is as pointless as saying how good we'd be with Okocha, Anelka or Frank Worthington.

35We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:45

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:
Barryjw wrote:
I suspect come January he will do an Elmander/Alonso and have a deal arranged back in France for him to walk on a free at the end of the season. Just another foreign mercenary who shafts us!

36We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Barryjw wrote:
So would I but who would take a misfiring striker when he's available for free in 6 months?
Someone might be willing to take a risk, i'd try my hardest to get rid of the useless lump anyway, put it that way.

37We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Why do we throw Klasnic in like a lost messiah ? the guy played just 27 games most off the bench he was lethal in the area but shite any where else. scored 1 in 3 decent at the level he played but he couldn't get in our struggling team. Why harp on about players who will never play for us again.

Craig Davies gets support why? He has a scoring record at the lowest level of 1 in 4 he scored 2 in 23 on loan at Wolves one season, it doesn't surprise me, shown sod all so far. 

I also think Medo & Spearing are too similar trouble is i prefer Medo, better at shielding a ball, better distribution and a goal threat. Spearing for me is hustle bustle but lacks any kind of penetration. (sorry Mrs Spearing). but he is captain so it's probably Medo out.

Wessy, you know less about football than you do about mathematics!

Klasnic scored goals. He had a record of 1 in 3 for us IN THE FUCKING PREMIER LEAGUE YOU KNOB. He wasn't playing against Yeovil, Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich Town! Wouldn't you kill for a 1 in 3 striker right now, even if he was a lazy bugger? Of course you would. You can't win games without goals.

Craig Davies gets support because he hasn't had a chance. Do you think it's fair Ngog keeps getting a game when he has been proven shite for 3 seasons running?

Medo better than Spearing? You don't go to games, no one would spout that shit if they'd witnessed the last few home games. Medo can't even control a fucking ball.

Wessy, fuck off.

38We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I blame the club for this for getting rid of Klasnic, we'd be top six if he was still here, he'd of put at least two away yesterday against Ipswich , we just don't score hardly any goals anymore.
For all his faults, his lazy attitude and his cocky swagger, fuck me he could finish... I fucking loved him. Would welcome him back with open arms.

When we were struggling in a game and I saw him warming up, I always felt he would make our scorline one more than the opposing teams...

39We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat calm down lol

The difference between you and me is i have actually kicked a ball you know played football?  I have missed maybe three games at the Reebok since 1995 and was at Burnden regularly before you grew a pair.
Secondly i actually pay and don't sit with corporate crew.

You really are a one hit pony, Miss Negative. Klasnic i stand by my view he actually doesn't play for us any more? I did say at a good level!!! if we can play that game i will take Gudjohnsson in his prime. pointless bloody argument. Cravies not given a chance i agree, ask yourself why?

If Spearing was as good as his reputation he would be ok, he's committed and breaks up play full stop. Medo does the same job but offers more, it's called an opinion.

Not agreeing with you does not make me a nob, it makes you a tit.

in all seriousness i have forgot more about football than you will ever know, hows that for an opinion.

40We don't score enough! - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need something positive to come out of this next game and then everyone can put their handbags away lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum