Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We don't score enough!

+11
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
karlypants
observer
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
gloswhite
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41We don't score enough! - Page 3 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 19:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:Nat calm down lol

The difference between you and me is i have actually kicked a ball you know played football?  I have missed maybe three games at the Reebok since 1995 and was at Burnden regularly before you grew a pair.
Secondly i actually pay and don't sit with corporate crew.

You really are a one hit pony, Miss Negative. Klasnic i stand by my view he actually doesn't play for us any more? I did say at a good level!!! if we can play that game i will take Gudjohnsson in his prime. pointless bloody argument. Cravies not given a chance i agree, ask yourself why?

If Spearing was as good as his reputation he would be ok, he's committed and breaks up play full stop. Medo does the same job but offers more, it's called an opinion.

Not agreeing with you does not make me a nob, it makes you a tit.

in all seriousness i have forgot more about football than you will ever know, hows that for an opinion.
Wessy, see "Has Whitless lost her touch?" thread.

42We don't score enough! - Page 3 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 19:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks for the heads up doffcocker, didn't realise she was in decline, still think she adds a lot of value just needs to stop attacking reasoned opinions. I will go easy on her now i know your she's in recovery.

43We don't score enough! - Page 3 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Sun Oct 27 2013, 22:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Not agreeing with you does not make me a nob, it makes you a tit.

Lol. Lol. Lol. Superb line.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

44We don't score enough! - Page 3 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Mon Oct 28 2013, 20:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whoops wrong button

45We don't score enough! - Page 3 Empty Re: We don't score enough! Mon Oct 28 2013, 20:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Whoops wrong button
I was just about to reply to your post, what happened?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum