Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taliban to Court Marshall Raghead For Chopping Marines Head Off!!

+5
Natasha Whittam
kennster
scottjames30
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You sound like an American. How exactly are the army defending our right to free speech at the moment? The Taliban will never take over this country and enforce their laws .
People once said that about Hitler.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's no Sharia law in Britain being practiced? Eh 74?
You can slag the Army off in England but could you do similar in Teheran?
As I asked do you wear a white poppy on Rememberance Sunday?

Soul Kitchen wrote:There's no Sharia law in Britain being practiced? Eh 74?
You can slag the Army off in England but could you do similar in Teheran?
As I asked do you wear a white poppy on Rememberance Sunday?
Unless you think that our involvement in Afghanistan is stopping much less than 0.1% of the country practicing Sharia law then your first point is completely irrelevant.

Unless you'd prefer us to have the same set of laws as those in Iran then your second point is completely irrelevant.

I've already commented on my respect for WW2/WW1/Falklands veterans, so your third point is also completely irrelevant.

I don't know why you bother.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've made one good point there. Your right I don't know why I bother responding to you.
Still, you can pat yourself on the back for curing my insomnia!!

Whenever you resort to posting unrelated nonsense like this I know I've been proved right.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well done, go and have a couple of sherberts on the strength of it!!
Very Happy 

Will do! ::dance::

a

Last edited by Breadman on Thu Sep 17 2015, 08:53; edited 1 time in total

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 you have again proved you are a tosser, you come up with some stupid points and think you've won a point scoring contest with your stick man dance, well let me tell you something, if it weren't for are army you might have to put your pie down and exchange it for a GPMG .

What I mean by that is who else is capable of defending our country?

Not wankers like you that's for sure, show some respect , idiot!!

We're going round in circles Scott. 

I respect the army as a profession and if they were to be fighting against an enemy that really posed a threat to this country then I'd regard them as heroes, protecting our freedom etc etc.

But they're fighting for nothing but a political agenda at the moment, and despite being called a cunt etc Im yet to hear an argument to the contrary, you may think we'd have been invaded by the Taliban by now but I can tell you - you're categorically wrong. 

As for 'a few stupid points' tell me which one isn't true? Are our wars helping to stop people in England practice Sharia law? No. Are we about to be invaded? No.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes rather childish but no doubt fun to 74. Anyway further topics to post!

Childish to offer an opposing view? I'd say it's childish to come up with no counter points and simply write 'zzzzzzzz boring cunt'. Just shows complete ignorance.

Go back to your copy of the Daily Mail, clearly more your speed SK.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:We're going round in circles Scott. 

I respect the army as a profession and if they were to be fighting against an enemy that really posed a threat to this country then I'd regard them as heroes, protecting our freedom etc etc.

But they're fighting for nothing but a political agenda at the moment, and despite being called a cunt etc Im yet to hear an argument to the contrary, you may think we'd have been invaded by the Taliban by now but I can tell you - you're categorically wrong. 

As for 'a few stupid points' tell me which one isn't true? Are our wars helping to stop people in England practice Sharia law? No. Are we about to be invaded? No.

Here we go!
Pointless war it may be to you but still doing their job.
A fine case of undermining as I see it.
Furthermore, interesting how time moves on, swarms of migrants knocking at the door!

I think it's fair to say you just wasted the last half hour of your life.

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="kennster"]The British Army do not serve the poeple of this country. 

Can someone explain how shooting at civilians in Northern Ireland helped this country? How did the Falklands war help the average man on the street? Why did we invade Iraq when they didn't have any intent to attack the West? Why are we fighting the Taliban when they have nothing to do with us and don't pose a threat to this country? 

I will wear a poppy to remember the brave men who died in WW1 and WW2, I don't respect the army after that period.[/quote]
You are too young to have a clue about anything.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I respect their profession, but no more than I respect Doctors for instance.

I think the fact you think a doctor is a hero rather than a soldier fighting for your country says everything about you 1874.

Doctors get £100k a year to dish out pills under very little pressure.

Soldiers get £25k to be shot at by terrorists and mad men.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I respect their profession, but no more than I respect Doctors for instance.

I think the fact you think a doctor is a hero rather than a soldier fighting for your country says everything about you 1874.

100k a year, i think i chose the wrong profession

oh no

wait

i'm thick as pig shit

carry on

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
kennster wrote:The British Army do not serve the poeple of this country. 

Can someone explain how shooting at civilians in Northern Ireland helped this country? How did the Falklands war help the average man on the street? Why did we invade Iraq when they didn't have any intent to attack the West? Why are we fighting the Taliban when they have nothing to do with us and don't pose a threat to this country? 

I will wear a poppy to remember the brave men who died in WW1 and WW2, I don't respect the army after that period.
You are too young to have a clue about anything.
and you would know that how?

Ah yes, AD, nice to see you................................NOT

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I said I respect them equally which I still do, both make huge sacrifices to give up big chunks of their lives - not including GPs in this so much. You're belittling of doctors says it all about you Whittam.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Can we all just accept that 1874 is raising valid points and backing them up logically. The rest of you in response are blindly regurgitating the media spin/government party line about protecting our country - which is exactly what they want you to do.

Please get out of your own way and actually think about what 74 is trying to say rather than just shooting him down.

You seem to be so preoccupied with telling him to shut up that you are completely missing the point he is making.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum