Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taliban to Court Marshall Raghead For Chopping Marines Head Off!!

+5
Natasha Whittam
kennster
scottjames30
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Can we all just accept that 1874 is raising valid points and backing them up logically. The rest of you in response are blindly regurgitating the media spin/government party line about protecting our country - which is exactly what they want you to do.

Please get out of your own way and actually think about what 74 is trying to say rather than just shooting him down.

You seem to be so preoccupied with telling him to shut up that you are completely missing the point he is making.

He talks complete shit and is highly disrespectful about the military from the comfort of his home. Those guys sacrifice huge amounts of their time, months without seeing family, missing watching their kids grow up.. Fighting against complete morons who are intent on blowing innocent people up.

And they're rewarded with a terrible wage, possibly less than people like 74

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 is in his own little bubble, i'm not sure if he is just playing us.
Surly he knows he is talking rubbish .

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Can we all just accept that 1874 is raising valid points and backing them up logically. The rest of you in response are blindly regurgitating the media spin/government party line about protecting our country - which is exactly what they want you to do.

Please get out of your own way and actually think about what 74 is trying to say rather than just shooting him down.

You seem to be so preoccupied with telling him to shut up that you are completely missing the point he is making.

Get back down your hole you fuckwit. He gets shot down because he spouts such shite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I said I respect them equally which I still do, both make huge sacrifices to give up big chunks of their lives - not including GPs in this so much. You're belittling of doctors says it all about you Whittam.

Ha ha, brilliant. Most doctors do a good job but their life isn't in danger every time they set foot outside their door. Yet they get paid four or five times that of a soldier.

That's a world gone mad. And if you can't see it you are a bigger twat than I thought.

If you want the armed forces to get a pay rise you're going about it the wrong way voting Tory, Cameron and Osborne are crushing them and the veterans. All talk no action as usual Whittam.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If you want the armed forces to get a pay rise you're going about it the wrong way voting Tory, Cameron and Osborne are crushing them and the veterans. All talk no action as usual Whittam.

Yes, this is all about pay :facepalm:

This is about you trying to compare doctors to soldiers.

You're the one that brought up pay. Doctors are as deserving of resoect as anybody else in society, they work ridiculous hours saving lives how you can argue that is beyond me. I just hope you don't need one anytime soon.

Well said Biggie, the abuse that flows from Boggers and Scott when somebody disagrees with them is worrying. 

You both need to respect other opinions boys.

:good:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are ARMY doctors too 74, do you dislike them as well as soldiers?

I like and respect them all Scotty, I think you've misunderstood. 

I reckon this has gone way over Scottbogs head.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I like and respect them all Scotty, I think you've misunderstood. 

I reckon this has gone way over Scottbogs head.

So WTF are we going on about Then?Very Happy

Haha yes my point exactly, not sure you got what I was saying!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you're the sites biggest wum.

I think you're right, only problem is it's unintentional.. I just have different views to BogScott which gets me abused.

:falltopieces:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You're the one that brought up pay. Doctors are as deserving of resoect as anybody else in society, they work ridiculous hours saving lives how you can argue that is beyond me. I just hope you don't need one anytime soon.

No, you originally compared doctors to soldiers. That's laughable.

Most doctors I know work 8-5 or 9-6 at the most and drive fancy cars and live in big houses. The fact you are comparing them is, as usual, laughable.

Ye hospitals just shut down overnight, everyone who falls ill past 6pm just dies.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Ye hospitals just shut down overnight, everyone who falls ill past 6pm just dies.

Over 75% of doctors are GPs and work surgery hours.

My surgery shuts at 6pm. Hopefully David will do something about that.

Your plastic surgeons don't count, im talking medical emergency's not botched tits. You can wait till morning.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over 75% of doctors are GPs and work surgery hours.

I would take issue with this statement because it factually incorrect.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
I would take issue with this statement because it factually incorrect.

I got it from the internet so it is definitely true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum