Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watford 0-1 Bolton

+23
Banks of the Croal
wessy
Culcheth_White
observer
Sluffy
Weststandupper
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
boltonbonce
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Whitesince63
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
kennster
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 14:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles and Shittu in Watford shirts in those clips. Enjoyed that.

42Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 16:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 16:07

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great first 45 for the boys let's just hope we can keep it going and we don't get a game of two halves. This would be a stocking result if we can get it and really kick start the season. COYWM. bounce ::seething::

44Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 16:38

Weststandupper

David Ngog
David Ngog

£10 on beckford 1-0 I feel sick.

45Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good win.Onward and upwards boys.Very Happy

46Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to admit that Dougie has the defence well organised. Just need to be able to hold the ball up a bit more when we do get a look in.

47Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Weststandupper wrote:£10 on beckford 1-0 I feel sick.
Congratulations...

48Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, I hope you had good odds on it.

Why didn't you join us all in the Chatbox though - great live commentary from Reebok Trotter and Aaron - lots of laughs too!

49Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great win! Banged a fiver on Beckford first scorer @ 15/2

50Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:11

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another three points Laughing and again a match I could not get to:pale: . Still the streak of non-defeat since wendy and I married remains unbroken. I love you 

EIGHT unbeaten now. SIXTEEN points from a possible twenty four. It looks as if it's all starting to come together. :COYW:

51Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:18

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Let's see where we stand on the night of January 1st.  8 more matches and we started back from the international break on a high.  If Lonny can keep the clean sheets going, it will be hard for DF to bring Bogdan back.  Then again, Watford only produced one shot on goal... credit to our defense and DF.

52Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whilst the stats are flying around...
7 points from a playoff place and 8 points above the relegation zone. A good run would put us in contention, but I'm still not convinced it's possible when we give so much possession away. Sooner or later we'll come up against a team who can make use of it.

53Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What can you say after that, a clean sheet away from home and 3 points...big sam would have been estatic with that when he was here.

I was very critical of Douglas a month or 2 back but fair play he has stuck to his guns and it seems to be working out very well at the moment. It will be interesting to see how long this unbeaten run can last.

54Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:30

Weststandupper

David Ngog
David Ngog

Cheers reebok t. Just trying to find the odds, coz I never asked, nice just before Xmas.

55Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:33

Weststandupper

David Ngog
David Ngog

Not tried the chat box, il give it a go nxt week, that was the longest game of my life lol.

56Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 17:47

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I thought now would be the right time for a bit of Curtis Mayfield ::dance::

57Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 18:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:

I thought now would be the right time for a bit of Curtis Mayfield ::dance::
Right on kennster. A great song after a completely unexpected and extremely welcome win. 

I really thought this one would be a draw and that would have been fine with me. The three points have put a huge smile on my face tonight.

58Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 18:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Whilst the stats are flying around...
7 points from a playoff place and 8 points above the relegation zone.  A good run would put us in contention, but I'm still not convinced it's possible when we give so much possession away. Sooner or later we'll come up against a team who can make use of it.
I know I've mentioned this before but the only stat that matters is goals scored. That said I do agree that possession can matter in games. Very few teams are good enough to let the opposition have most of the ball every week. 

However, away to Watford I would have been astonished if we'd had more than fifty percent possession because in most matches the home team has more of the ball. 

I think we should just be happy that we got the one stat that really matters right. We scored one, Watford scored zero. Therefore we won the match and took the three points. 

However, one word of caution from me despite my usual optimism in all things. When we're at home we will need to keep the ball better in midfield, especially when up against the teams in the current top six. I think if we're lacking anywhere right now it is in the middle of the park. The defence looks pretty solid, the strikers are on a good run of form but for my money the midfield can be and often is either missed entirely by a hopeful punt or when they do have it they're a bit sloppy for my liking. I'm not worried so much about the percentages of possession, more how we use what possession we have.

59Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've closed the gap on Burnley, COYWM!!

60Watford 0-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford 0-1 Bolton Sat Nov 23 2013, 18:27

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well chuffed with today's win, there is no reason why we can't make the playoffs this season. Keep the faith folk! :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum