Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all plastic fans

+8
guest66
gloswhite
bryan458
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
boltonbonce
White84
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1To all plastic fans Empty To all plastic fans Wed Dec 04 2013, 19:57

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Plastic fans are the worst kind of fan.Turn up when winning only.Never seen a season ticket in their life.Then come on the board slagging loyal fans.            Take a leaf out of Coventry City 7-000 away fans at their last away match.Pompey 18-000 in league 2 and struggling in league 2 that's what supporting your team is about.I slag the players off if the play shit and DF for his inept substitution last night N'gog instead of Mason.                                         But if we go down I'll be there in August,Championship,Leauge 1 or if Santa comes the Premier we can dream.

2To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Wed Dec 04 2013, 20:03

Look, I've never actually been to a Bolton match but I've seen loads on telly (when Utd weren't on the other side), so I think I've got every right to comment.

We're shit now and I'm fed up.

Freeman should sign some players like Jay Jay Djorkoff and Youri Campo like we had when I started supporting Bolton.

They were ace.

I'm not going to The Reabock 'til we sign someone as good as them.

Or Fernando Heero.

3To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Wed Dec 04 2013, 21:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Plastic fans are the worst kind of fan.Turn up when winning only.Never seen a season ticket in their life.Then come on the board slagging loyal fans.            Take a leaf out of Coventry City 7-000 away fans at their last away match.Pompey 18-000 in league 2 and struggling in league 2 that's what supporting your team is about.I slag the players off if the play shit and DF for his inept substitution last night N'gog instead of Mason.                                         But if we go down I'll be there in August,Championship,Leauge 1 or if Santa comes the Premier we can dream.
Spot on. Although I did go on strike in 1969 when we sold Paul Fletcher.Very Happy

4To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 06:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plastic fans are twats, like them fuckers that would rather go Christmas shopping than watch the whites, wankers.

5To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 07:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs after Tuesday's pantomime Christmas shopping is a good option!

6To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:07

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who was there in the 80's especially 82 I think it was when they launched Burnden lifeline.Dark Days crumbling ground,gates of 5-000.Then that atrocious Normid built on half of the Embankment.Makes me wonder how we got the Reebok and ever played Bayern Munich on a great European Run.                         People would have called for the men with white coats if you had predicted that then.

7To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whenever I go we are shit and I'm beginning to think I'm a BWFC Jonah. That said we're pretty shit when I don't go. It's been a long time since I went to a match where we've dominated throughout and won convincingly. No point in following BWFC if you're a glory hunter - it will all end in tears.

8To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:15

White84 wrote:Who was there in the 80's especially 82 I think it was when they launched Burnden lifeline.Dark Days crumbling ground,gates of 5-000.Then that atrocious Normid built on half of the Embankment.Makes me wonder how we got the Reebok and ever played Bayern Munich on a great European Run.                         People would have called for the men with white coats if you had predicted that then.
The 80's....?

What are you talking about?

Football only started in 1992 when Sky invented the Premier League.

Do some checks before you post rubbish and make yourself look daft.

9To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
White84 wrote:Who was there in the 80's especially 82 I think it was when they launched Burnden lifeline.Dark Days crumbling ground,gates of 5-000.Then that atrocious Normid built on half of the Embankment.Makes me wonder how we got the Reebok and ever played Bayern Munich on a great European Run.                         People would have called for the men with white coats if you had predicted that then.
The 80's....?

Laughing 

10To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:36

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:
The 80's....?

wot u on about 1992

Eeeeeeee when I wer a lad football players played on ploughed fields, and played on through 5 dead dead legs.

we all couldn't wait fur satdy, we all pile down to Burnden park and wasted our money watching a pile of fucking shite, and liked it.

Real Men

Rock Ard!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to lie down now

my brain cell hurts!!!!!!!

11To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:39

Burnden Park?

Where's that? I've heard of Moss Bank Park and Queens Park but I've never heard of Burnden Park.

Has it got swings?

12To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:45

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:Burnden Park?

Where's that? I've heard of Moss Bank Park and Queens Park but I've never heard of Burnden Park.

Has it got swings?
Burnden Park, eeeee the nostalgia, the smell of stale beer, fag smoke, and urine, like goin to town on the 501 on pension day!!!!!!!

13To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 16:44

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I remember playing southend and they were top of Leauge 1,Division 3 back int'th owden days and I was only a teenager and bought a ticket for the Manny Rd seats (I'd hit the big time) we won 1-0 someone with blonde Hair scored (lovely Demi wave and tash to match)could have been Philliskirk,happy days.

14To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:00

White84 wrote:I remember playing southend and they were top of Leauge 1,Division 3 back int'th owden days and I was only a teenager and bought a ticket for the Manny Rd seats (I'd hit the big time) we won 1-0 someone with blonde Hair scored (lovely Demi wave and tash to match)could have been Philliskirk,happy days.
Manny Rd seats?

Which stand at The Reabock is that?

Is it near the big screen in the corner of the East Stand?

15To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember when I went watching Bolton ages ago and we were playing someone like Malaga or Millwall, someone like that , we won 2-0 James McGinley and Ashley Walker scored , no it was Liverpool that's it, good game that one, missed the goals like I was on the phone for about half an hour next to the bar, noisey twats.

It was at the old stadium near the fish market, Bloomfield Park.

16To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

'Plastic fans' Didn't know whether to laugh or think 'here we go again'. Every now and then we get someone who has the opportunity, and cash, to go to as many games as they like, and lo and behold ! they become super supporters, and the rest of us are 'plastic'. I've been to quite a few games over the years, but stopped living in Bolton in 1964, (ish). It hasn't stopped me visiting as often as I can, and it didn't stop me joining the Burnden Lifeline, or even spending a thousand pounds on shares, (which are now useless, I think). 'Plastic fans? hopefully the original comment was just a way to get people contributing, because, in my eyes, fans come in all shapes and sizes, and the fact they support the club should be good enough to accept them as 'fans' no more, no less.

17To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:31

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

WHAT, you mean you don't spent hundreds of pounds every season to watch total fucking shite, what kind of sado masochist are you????????

HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gloswhite wrote:'Plastic fans' Didn't know whether to laugh or think 'here we go again'. Every now and then we get someone who has the opportunity, and cash, to go to as many games as they like, and lo and behold ! they become super supporters, and the rest of us are 'plastic'. I've been to quite a few games over the years, but stopped living in Bolton in 1964, (ish). It hasn't stopped me visiting as often as I can, and it didn't stop me joining the Burnden Lifeline, or even spending a thousand pounds on shares, (which are now useless, I think). 'Plastic fans? hopefully the original comment was just a way to get people contributing, because, in my eyes, fans come in all shapes and sizes, and the fact they support the club should be good enough to accept them as 'fans' no more, no less.

18To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

19To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Fri Dec 06 2013, 08:56

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Thinly veiled I'm a better fan than you are post.

20To all plastic fans Empty Re: To all plastic fans Fri Dec 06 2013, 09:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly I am the greatest fan on here.

Between 1992 and 1998 I didn't miss a single league game home and away. Do you know the sort of commitment that took? I couldn't even drive yet I always made it to places like Bournemouth and Exeter.

I've been in more lorry drivers cabins than you've had hot dinners.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum