Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all plastic fans

+8
guest66
gloswhite
bryan458
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
boltonbonce
White84
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Fri Dec 06 2013, 10:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:'Plastic fans' Didn't know whether to laugh or think 'here we go again'. Every now and then we get someone who has the opportunity, and cash, to go to as many games as they like, and lo and behold ! they become super supporters, and the rest of us are 'plastic'. I've been to quite a few games over the years, but stopped living in Bolton in 1964, (ish). It hasn't stopped me visiting as often as I can, and it didn't stop me joining the Burnden Lifeline, or even spending a thousand pounds on shares, (which are now useless, I think). 'Plastic fans? hopefully the original comment was just a way to get people contributing, because, in my eyes, fans come in all shapes and sizes, and the fact they support the club should be good enough to accept them as 'fans' no more, no less.
Morning Glos, this post was created in response to ' For all the mugs that went last night' post.

22To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Mon Dec 09 2013, 18:09

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Brilliant article this!! Not that I think it intended to be!!

23To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Mon Dec 09 2013, 18:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I rarely miss an home game had a season ticket dating back to Frank worthy era but went down to Burnden for years without a season ticket earliest recollection was around 1963.

We all have different financial constraints so that's fine, it does make me wonder some times how people can be so full on in posting yet haven't seen a bloody game? plus makes me puke that more or as many fans watch it in the pub rather than go to the Reebok. still live and let live.

Bounce
I wrote to the BEN complaining about the sale of Paul Fletcher lol

24To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Mon Dec 09 2013, 20:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wessy, agree completely with what you say, my first game was 1962. You must be an old fart as well then    I'm impressed that you can still get so wound up, after all the ups and downs we've been through. (Mind your blood pressure  Very Happy  )

25To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Mon Dec 09 2013, 21:24

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Glos white my post was aimed at Scott James who had posted previously about all the mugs who went last night,while he was sat at home drinking hot cocoa or somert like that.Not everyone can go every week through many reasons,financial,relocation,work,family or other commitments.But Scott James had slagged Bolton fans off for turning up on a cold Tuesday night.As long as you love Bolton you'll do for me.

26To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Mon Dec 09 2013, 22:31

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hi Glos Yep but young at heart lol

27To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Tue Dec 10 2013, 07:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Glos white my post was aimed at Scott James who had posted previously about all the mugs who went last night,while he was sat at home drinking hot cocoa or somert like that.Not everyone can go every week through many reasons,financial,relocation,work,family or other commitments.But Scott James had slagged Bolton fans off for turning up on a cold Tuesday night.As long as you love Bolton you'll do for me.

Read the thread again thicko, I never slagged the Bolton fans off, I said thanks for representing US shite fans. 'meaning the ones that didn't go' are you brain-dead?

Read it again THICKO.

And its Mr scott james to you.

28To all plastic fans - Page 2 Empty Re: To all plastic fans Tue Dec 10 2013, 12:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bryan458 wrote:
Breadman wrote:Burnden Park?

Where's that? I've heard of Moss Bank Park and Queens Park but I've never heard of Burnden Park.

Has it got swings?
Burnden Park, eeeee the nostalgia, the smell of stale beer, fag smoke, and urine, like goin to town on the 501 on pension day!!!!!!!

It wer number 1 wen I wer a lad!!
And number 2 to Barrow Brig!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum