Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why eagles should return

+7
Tigermin
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
White84
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Why eagles should return Empty Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 16:57

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

12 goals 12 assists,last season.Hall was fucking dreadful on Tuesday,N'gog should be put in the town stocks and have people throw old cabbages at him,and people walking dogs should let them relieve theirselves on him and the dogs as well.Time to put Mason and Beckford together play Eagles drop Medo  his shitty attitude at getting subbed,even though he passed a lazy ball to their player who scored with a screamer.:sick: :dougie: 
Sick of DF negative  play at home DF (dumb fuk)

2Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:01

Who's that in the picture?

Is it him off X-Factor?

3Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:03

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Could be but a bit slimmer

4Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have they got an Eagle as a mascot?

Has it not come back.

5Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that man of steel?

6Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles doesn't want to play for us

7Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:04

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott James is a complete fucking child.If you have not got something constructive to say FUCK OFF.Dont mind a laugh with bread man and co but dicks like you I'd like to put my nail gun from work in to you,YOU FUCKING COCK.                                                                                                               Admin have a word as this ladyboy is hijacking my topics.This is a chat sight about Bolton Wanderers or is it for shitbags who can hide behind a computer.I have not been posting long and I can have a laugh like the next man but any moderators get my point.

8Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Scott James is a complete fucking child.If you have not got something constructive to say FUCK OFF.Dont mind a laugh with bread man and co but dicks like you I'd like to put my nail gun from work in to you,YOU FUCKING COCK.                                                                                                               Admin have a word as this ladyboy is hijacking my topics.This is a chat sight about Bolton Wanderers or is it for shitbags who can hide behind a computer.I have not been posting long and I can have a laugh like the next man but any moderators get my point.
Ill take that nail gun off you and make you eat it, then you can ring in work sick and tell them you owe them a new nail gun, now go and hump one of your Bolton dvds .

9Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 19:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Handbags away ladies.

What has ever happened between Eagles and Freedman needs to be put to one side for the sake of the team. Hall may become a world beater but right now he isn't good enough to command a first team spot over Eagles.

10Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Thu Dec 05 2013, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott just got ripped a new one by 84, surely he has to retire from football forums now.

11Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 12:24

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The trouble with Eagles is he wont help out in defence but at least he does have a go at goal, usually off target.

12Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 12:28

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

According to the BBC he is back from injury and might play !!!!! make of that what you will but I for one hope he is playing this aft ! Scotts here I come COYWM !!!

13Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 12:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's on the bench, pratley starts

14Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 13:08

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:He's on the bench, pratley starts
Tigermin best get leathered in Scotts now.

15Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moritz, Eagles, Lee and Mason all to start. Should be interesting.

16Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Today just shows why he should be in the side over Hall, he offers us so much more than any other winger we have in the squad.

17Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:53

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I rest my case for me wanting Eagles back in the team.Should off had a few goals if Moritz passes were played to his feet when he was through on goal,alas they were a bit heavy but I think he had a good game.

18Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:57

"Should off had a few goals...(etc)"

First off, it's "of", not "off".

And secondly, it's "have", not "of".

Sorry, but my OCD just wouldn't allow me to to let that one go........

19Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:04

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

20Why eagles should return Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:"Should off had a few goals...(etc)"

First off, it's "of", not "off".

And secondly, it's "have", not "of".

Sorry, but my OCD just wouldn't allow me to to let that one go........
lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum