Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why eagles should return

+7
Tigermin
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
White84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:14

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott James I'm a One inched dick retard,GET ME OUT OF HERE!

22Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:20

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Eagles was ace today... Some great movement. He and Moritz linked up so well. I wanted the game to last forever.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Scott James I'm a One inched dick retard,GET ME OUT OF HERE!
84 , learn some basic grammar, then I 'might' talk to you , you thicko. Laughing 

there's schools, then there's schools for folk like you, which one of the three do you go to in the N.W?

24Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:24

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Eagles had a great game considering he's not played in a while, it's a shame he's off in January though. (just my opinion)

25Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:30

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't go to school I'm a grown man you silly little boy.

26Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I don't go to school I'm a grown man you silly little boy.
Sorry, I thought that you were five or six.

27Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 20:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well I'm 6ft3 20 stone go to the gym 3 times a week.When I feel up to it after a hard day's work.I'm not a violent person but if u would like to meet for a drink before the Wigan game I'll buy you a pint.

28Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 20:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Well I'm 6ft3 20 stone go to the gym 3 times a week.When I feel up to it after a hard day's work.I'm not a violent person but if u would like to meet for a drink before the Wigan game I'll buy you a pint.
Listen, i'm a fucking head case, I used to fight for a living, i'd love you to buy me a pint, we could have a nice chat.

29Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 20:58

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well I'm not a head case I hate bully's and violence but name the pub and if you want a pint and a chat it would be good to meet someone off the board.

30Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 20:59

Which one of you two is Michael Caine?

Or is it both of you.....?

31Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing 

32Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Well I'm not a head case I hate bully's and violence but name the pub and if you want a pint and a chat it would be good to meet someone off the board.
No problem 84.

33Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:05

scottjames30 wrote:
White84 wrote:Well I'm not a head case I hate bully's and violence but name the pub and if you want a pint and a chat it would be good to meet someone off the board.
No problem 84.
Soft twat.

Smash his swede in.

34Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That would be easy.

35Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:08

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't know many watering holes in Wigan if any other board members are going anywhere ill just put it in my sat nav.Hope to see you there.

36Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:09

I've heard he could take you.

One-handed.

With a blind-fold on.......

37Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:10

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well I offer an olive branch and you show what a fucking idiot you are.

38Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:14

To be fair to Scotty, he was just responding to me trying to wind him up.

Why don't you both book a room, have a nice bath, stick your dressing gowns on, get a bottle of Champagne and make friends.

Lovely.

39Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop picking on 84 Laughing 

40Why eagles should return - Page 2 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 21:58

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nobody has the stupidity to pick on me.The last person who tried ended up in casualty.I ended up before the Crown Court as the magistrates deemed it to serious to deal with due to his injurys.The police tried to make it out I had caused it cos of my size. Anyway at the court case and after all the witness had give their evidence of what had gone on I was acquitted.                                                                               That's why I can't be arsed with dicks like Scott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum