Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why eagles should return

+7
Tigermin
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
White84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Why eagles should return - Page 3 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why the fcuk are we falling out when we all support the same team? I haven't met White84 before but if he is who I think he is then his reputation comes before him and he is is a 'dyed in the wool' Wanderer who wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to our team.

84, Scott is only having a laugh!  

42Why eagles should return - Page 3 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:10

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks RT I can have a laugh with  the next man but when your getting abused n u r trying to be friendly ah well off to watch the boxing on Sky,World Title Fight.Im saying no more on the subject mate.

43Why eagles should return - Page 3 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You guys crack me up.

Chill out, pop match of the day on and enjoy watching united lose again Very Happy

44Why eagles should return - Page 3 Empty Re: Why eagles should return Sat Dec 07 2013, 22:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Chill out, pop match of the day on and enjoy watching united lose again Very Happy
That's exactly what I'll be doing! :agree: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum