Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derby 0-0 Bolton

+27
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
CAMPO
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
wessy
Numpty 28723
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
White84
rammywhite
Culcheth_White
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
cairocuz
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 20:43

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Well whats the thoughts for Tuesday night at Derby?
They must be smarting after the home defeat to Millwall.
Will they fear the rampant whites?
1-2 to Dougies boys.

2Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would happily settle for a draw. I see no reason for Dougie to change the team so we might as well go for 4-4-2 and attack from the start.

Our confidence should be sky high but it's impossible to predict how things will pan out in the Championship.

3Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see us getting a minimum of a draw for this game but I'm going for an away win.

I reckon it's going to be a good game.

2-3 to the Trotters!

4Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:31

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Derby 2 Bolton 2

5Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Like most people I expect- I haven't a clue how this one will end up

6Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Derby 3 Wanderers 1

7Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:43

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Difficult to predict.Hope we win though 4 in a row with Brighton to come at home Saturday .

8Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 21:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

RT the negative vibes man.We should all sit in the sun and soak up our best win at Leeds since 1926.Sitting in the sun would be tomorrow day making Daisy Chains and havering a massive Bolton Wanderers love in!

9Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would be amazing if we got anything at Derby. McLaren is a smug git, but I imagine he'll have studied our recent form, set them up well. He'll play wide and have given them a rollicking for the last game so they're fired up. Tough game but I'm hopeful for a win.

10Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:RT the negative vibes man.We should all sit in the sun and soak up our best win at Leeds since 1926.Sitting in the sun would be tomorrow day making Daisy Chains and havering a massive Bolton Wanderers love in!

White84, I am one of the happy clapper brigade who always goes for a Wanderers win. I have been heavily criticized for my positive attitude. In view of that, I have decided to change tack and predict doom and gloom so I can cosy favour with the ' In Crowd '

I must apologise for my shortcomings. I am a season ticket holder who also puts money aside to travel to away games, and just recently I have found it so much easier to predict us to lose rather than display a positive mentality.

It is actually working quite well!  Laughing 

11Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:13

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm hopeful every match but the change in our performances,due to the system is amazing and the players have obviously grown in confidence and stature who knows would take a draw though but who knows?

12Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel quite positive about this one. I only think we'll lose by the odd goal.

13Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope we attack from the start and beat the buggers. I can't make the game due to work but I am looking forward to Chatbox with a live feed.

14Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I feel quite positive about this one. I only think we'll lose by the odd goal.

No change there then.

15Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 22:21

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was on a job and I was getting texts saying zak knight mad,thinking the worse I Sky go'd my I Phone as my vision at the tiny screen wasn't that good I looked down n it said 4-0 then I looked again as I'd kept it on n it looked like 5-0 then Jeff stelling said Leeds have got a consolation 5-1 I nearly fell off the roof.Against Millwall I wasn't listening as at to work got in we were 1-0 up put my I pod on to Radio we miss a pen and they equalize.Im also a season ticket holder and am hoping for a rip roaring end to the season.Gonna try n not listen to away matches as I'm sure I jinx em.

16Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Sun Mar 09 2014, 23:03

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel it is very tough to predict this one but I'll go for a 1-1 draw, something I'd be quite happy with. I would predict Mason to be our goalscorer.

17Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 10 2014, 08:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
White84 wrote:RT the negative vibes man.We should all sit in the sun and soak up our best win at Leeds since 1926.Sitting in the sun would be tomorrow day making Daisy Chains and havering a massive Bolton Wanderers love in!

White84, I am one of the happy clapper brigade who always goes for a Wanderers win. I have been heavily criticized for  my positive attitude. In view of that, I  have decided to change tack and predict doom and gloom so I can cosy favour with the ' In Crowd '

I must apologise for my shortcomings. I am a season ticket holder who also puts money aside to travel to away games, and just recently I have found it so much easier to predict us to lose rather than display a positive mentality.

It is actually working quite well!  Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The "in-crowd"?
 :rofl:

18Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 10 2014, 09:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back down to earth with a bump. These last few wins mean nothing IMO. Derby will be too good for us and everyone will be calling for Freedmans head when we lose 2-1

19Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 10 2014, 09:47

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Back down to earth with a bump. These last few wins mean nothing IMO. Derby will be too good for us and everyone will be calling for Freedmans head when we lose 2-1
I want him to go now boggers, the last three wins notwithstanding because of his overall record. 

However since that clearly ISN'T going to happen anytime soon I sincerely hope he can turn things around next season. I don't want any Bolton Wanderers manager to fail (even though I personally think he already has) so hopefully he can prove me wrong next term. 

Don't get me wrong, the last three games have been superb and I give him full credit for that but in my opinion it's just not enough to save him when you look at the season as a whole.

20Derby 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Derby 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 10 2014, 09:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sometimes dougie looks clueless and out of his depth, but sometimes I get the impression that he actually knows what he's doing. Taking on us was a big job after the mess coyle left, it's taking longer than expected but I believe freedman will move us forward. If he can bring in juke, mason and Danns, along with a few more improvements then there is no reason why we can't challenge for promotion next season. 

If we finish this season strongly then I think most fans will agree to give him more time. He must figure out what went wrong in pre season though and we must start the next campaign as we mean to go on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum