Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much do you pay for a watch

+10
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:03

Here we go........

42How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What weapon do you carry AD?

43How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:14

The one attached to the front of his head.......

44How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:What weapon do you carry AD?
A lethal one Scott, every time he gets it out it fills a pram.

45How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bodyguards always carry something.

46How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Knowledge,years of experience  and a small piece of wood about the size of an old wooden washing peg Scott. In fact a wooden peg would do. Ask any copper how they get demonstrators up off the ground  easily on their own.

47How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Knowledge,years of experience  and a small piece of wood about the size of an old wooden washing peg Scott. In fact a wooden peg would do. Ask any copper how they get demonstrators up off the ground  easily on their own.

Does it stop a 7.62? only asking , like.

48How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pegs as weapons. I'm liking it. What can you do with a mangle?

49How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ok and something totally illegal in this country, you are on the ball Scott.

50How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Ok and something totally illegal in this country, you are on the ball Scott.

So what do you carry when you're working in the USA?

You work for some famous stars, right?

51How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Ok and something totally illegal in this country, you are on the ball Scott.

So what do you carry when you're working in the USA?

You work for some famous stars, right?
A stun gun but only in Florida it's the only state that allows this. Anywhere else and I just rely on George and Joe.

52How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How did we get off watches?

53How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does it not concern you AD, that the persons ''who you're protecting'' attacker, maybe carrying something dangerous ?

54How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:How did we get off watches?

Don't worry, it'll change to gay sex later.

55How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Does it not concern you AD, that the persons ''who you're protecting'' attacker, maybe carrying something dangerous ?
To be honest nothings ever happened just autograph hunters and if someone's got a knife I'm not worried about knives as long as I see it coming but if some nut has a gun it's not me who is going to get shot is it.

56How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:How did we get off watches?

Don't worry, it'll change to gay sex later.
That can only mean Magoo!

57How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm not into gay sex it's fucking wrong.

58How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 22:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm not into gay sex it's fucking wrong.
oooooh,Get her!How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Gay

59How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why would you bang a blokes arse when there are plenty of women about,even if there were no women due to a plague or something I'd just have a wank.

60How much do you pay for a watch - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you pay for a watch Fri Apr 04 2014, 23:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm a phone home a phobe and proud .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum