Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Closure of the BN forum

+5
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Was he picking soap up in the shower.

22Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:02 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Mr Amos is the man to ask.

Hadn't you ever wondered why he didn't post on here for 6 months!

To be serious, for a second, I have no idea of what police involvement on the Bolton News!

What was that about?

At the height (or should that be the depth) of my depression I sure enough had a hissy fit and threatened the police involvement with Burnden Aces which got me a ban, but nothing whilst I have been on here except a spat or two with you, Sluffy, which is normal, to be fair  Very Happy although we both have the club at our heart.

I was banned from the Bolton News forum for 3 months after I had printed Gartside's address - this was whilst we till had Megson and we were sinking fast and he was blaming us fans for virtually everything - but that was before I joined Burnden Aces!  I still say the ban was unwarranted due to the fact that Gartside's address was, and still is, in the public domain!!!

23Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well I seem to remember our Dutch friend telling us he got the police involved at Bolton News over some sort of cyber bullying / stalking he was on the end of.

Who would have thought that all that must have been made up?

Seems you can't believe anything you read on the internet these days!

24Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:27 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ahhh, now I remember - had to admit had a senior moment there....  plus trying to forget about it!!

yep me and three others, one which used to be a prolific poster on BA, as well as here for a while - breezeblock!

Basically being hounded by one mad idiot.  Ended up being a court case, not brought by me, but by someone else and I was involved in the case.  Basically the person was fined and order to pay damages and was given a criminal record for stalking! That was about 12 to 18 months ago and I did go quiet on here whilst it took place.  The person who took the case to court, and won, was Ian Upton!  And the other person involved in the case was a bloke called Andrew Crombleholme.

The guy that got done and now has a record is John Hamer and he lives in Farnworth!

25Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:31 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:ahhh, now I remember - had to admit had a senior moment there....  plus trying to forget about it!!

yep me and three others, one which used to be a prolific poster on BA, as well as here for a while - breezeblock!

Basically being hounded by one mad idiot.  Ended up being a court case, not brought by me, but by someone else and I was involved in the case.  Basically the person was fined and order to pay damages and was given a criminal record for stalking! That was about 12 to 18 months ago and I did go quiet on here whilst it took place.  The person who took the case to court, and won, was Ian Upton!  And the other person involved in the case was a bloke called Andrew Crombleholme.

The guy that got done and now has a record is John Hamer and he lives in Farnworth!

You forgot going to Court over something said/done on a football forum? I'm pretty sure if that had happened to me I'd remember it.

So what did this Andrew Crombleholme do? Doesn't he work at Bolton College?

26Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:ahhh, now I remember - had to admit had a senior moment there....  plus trying to forget about it!!

You forgot going to Court over something said/done on a football forum? I'm pretty sure if that had happened to me I'd remember it.

So what did this Andrew Crombleholme do? Doesn't he work at Bolton College?

I don't know him or what he does.  But he did nothing wrong s he was also being cyber-talked by this guy called John Hamer!

27Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what did John Hamer do? We need details, it's interesting stuff.

28Closure of the BN forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Closure of the BN forum Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good riddance. There was a few good posters, Andy L and Joanne to name two but the rest were a pretty toxic bunch, including the aforementioned cnuts, JM and Breeze block.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum