Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+34
finlaymcdanger
rogercpc
bryan458
mgsg24
carrs
JohannesburgWanderer
JAH
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Vendor
NickFazer
White84
Barryjw
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Norpig
wessy
Sluffy
BL3White
scottjames30
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

961Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 22 2014, 21:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Behind Enema Lines

Pink Ring was really concerned about Brighton's performance:

"I was really shitting it until the Bolton defence decided to give us the 3 penalties"

Enema of the State thought Cavies was the Mutz Nutz:

"Butch? That Bread Boy is NOWHERE after seeing Craig muscle his way into our box!"

962Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Aug 23 2014, 01:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was just reflecting on our need for a striker who has a natural instinct for scoring and thought of some of the great strikers we've had since I've been watching the Wanderers like Franny Lee (born in Westhoughton) who scored 90 odd goals in just 130 odd appearances (possibly our most prolific striker ever?) and was wondering if it's still possible to find a local lad who would sign for us. Lofthouse's record wasn't far behind that and there are others who have been close. I just reckon if the next superstar was born in Darcy Lever he'd be signed up by Chelsea by the time he was 4.

963Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 09:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Villa are apparently PREPARED (see what I did there) to swoop for Jay Spearing. 

Can't imagine there's an ounce of truth in that. Unless Lambert found a stash of bath salts last night.

964Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 09:44

Where have you got that from?

(Nice work on the motto-themed bun, by the way.)

965Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 09:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Villa are apparently PREPARED (see what I did there) to swoop for Jay Spearing. 

Can't imagine there's an ounce of truth in that. Unless Lambert found a stash of bath salts last night.
Its in the paper and on Twitter , so it must be true.

966Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 09:50

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Villa are apparently PREPARED (see what I did there) to swoop for Jay Spearing. 

Its in the paper and on Twitter , so it must be true.
24/08/2014
By West London Sport
QPR are interested in Bolton midfielder Jay Spearing, the Sunday People claim.
Aston Villa are also said to be keen on the 25-year-old, who was named Wanderers captain before the start of the season.

967Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 09:53

Do any of these "interested" parties know that they've got to take Medo as well, as apparently, you can't start one without the other?

968Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 10:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would sell Spearing in a heartbeat. 

never rated him honestly, but when I do see him I do think he gives 100% at least, real lack of quality though.

969Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 10:58

Can't possibly be true, but I wish it was. Him and Medo are very similar, we don't need both and never have done. The only thing Spearing offers at the moment is the odd good set piece.

970Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 11:42

It's in a few papers about Spearing, apparently Roy Keane is a big fan.

971Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, I love it when the papers make this shite up. Obviously a big Premier League club like Villa is crying out for a talentless tosspot like Spearing who can't pass more than 2 yards without giving the ball away.

It's like Swansea and Mark Davies all over again.

I'm still waiting for Chelsea to swoop in for Darren Pratley as the long term replacement for Frank Lampard.

972Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 11:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A lot like Medo, since his first season here he seems to have lost that spark - both used to never give the opposition a moments peace on the ball, however it's just like the life has been sucked out of them.

It will be interesting how much Villa or QPR offer for him though, at the right price I would sell.

973Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 11:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anything approaching a Million would be a steal (for us)

974Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 12:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A free transfer would be a steal for us.

975Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 12:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If someone gives us money for Ngog, there's hope.

976Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 13:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are being linked with a loan move for 21 year old goalkeeper Jack Butland who is at Stoke.

977Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:02

Great!

Cos that's the one position that we really need cover for, isn't it......?

978Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is if the plan is to sell Bogdan which was mooted earlier in the window.

979Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:11

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:We are being linked with a loan move for 21 year old goalkeeper Jack Butland who is at Stoke.
Suspect that's old news now which arose at the time of speculation concerning Bogdan's possible departure. 
The Bogdan thing appears to have died down and also probably the Butland thing. Only time will tell.

980Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:43

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Butland if we get him on loan Bogdan will be sold to Mainz according to Nixon.As long as Lonerghan isn't in the net ever again he should of stopped Brightons 2 nd goal and he didn't come for a cross which was cleared off the line by Spearing.
Lonerghan reminds me of some shit goalie we had in the 80's Dennis something or other,can't remember his name,maybe someone recalls him he was shyte.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum