Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot?

+23
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
JAH
finlaymcdanger
Jack Russell
Reebok_Rebel
CAMPO
carrs
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
doffcocker
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
NickFazer
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

What Month Will Freedman Get The Boot.

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap13%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap9%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap3%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_lcap63%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? Vote_rcap 63% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How long do you think it'll be before he gets the boot, if at all?

Hopefully he gets off to a flyer, but I can't see it.

:dougie:

The winner, or winners gets a night out with AD.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If we are in the top half he will be safe in his job, any better, play offs or top 10 even, he will probably be offered a new deal. We have to show some improvement this season and personally I think we will.

Hard to say when it's pretty unclear what target he's been given. I can't see us getting any higher than 7th-12th unless we see something change in the transfer market. Whether most fans find this acceptable is debatable really.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Hard to say when it's pretty unclear what target he's been given. I can't see us getting any higher than 7th-12th unless we see something change in the transfer market. Whether most fans find this acceptable is debatable really.
I'm not sure about acceptable, but it's realistic. Could even be optimistic if Dougie has to keep slashing the wage bill even further and can't get a decent finisher in.

If Dougie's been given a target of finishing higher than that whilst having to make all these cutbacks I think the Board are dreaming and there'd be no point in getting rid as nobody could expect to get into the playoffs under those circumstances.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we won't fire him at all, it's more likely he will resign when he gets fed up of having to search through the bargain bucket for players and has had enough of the ever increasing financial restraints he has to deal with.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With juke promotion, without mid table

If Freedman is a bit more positive I can see us challenging for the play-offs this season. I think he's put together a good defence and if he's brave enough to play Ream in central midfield with Spearing or Medo I can see good things ahead. Of course it relies on a decent striker being signed but I'd be very surprised if Freedman didn't have something up his sleeve if the purchase of Juke doesn't happen.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If we start off anywhere near as bad as we did last season he could be gone before November, however I am pretty confident we will start well.

Sadly we are too weak up front as things stand to even make an assault on the top half, even if Juke came in we would still need someone else to make sure of the goals.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I expect us to do well this season. Our lack of defense last season was more of a problem than the lack of attacking power. Having sorted this area, one or two attackers wopuld see us sorted for the new season. We certainly have enough midfielders!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We're very much in a group of about fifteen clubs that see anything less than promotion as disappointing, and it will be like that for years to come.

All those clubs will be wishing Burnley hadn't gone up this year; there's now gonna be an "if Burnley can do it, why the fuck aren't we doing it?" mentality that's gonna put a lot of managers under big pressure.

There'll be booing as early as the first home match if we lose at Watford (unless we get an early goal). Unfortunately, the financial situation means that what the board does with Freedman is a separate matter.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:dougie:  OUT!
The season is a Wright off before its even began.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote::dougie:  OUT!

How is it?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote::dougie:  OUT!

How is it?
Because we are a striker less with no replacement on the horizon perhaps?

And he's as good as admitted he's not looking at signing a striker in his interview in the BN about how suddenly Craig Davies can be the answer to all our prayers if he sorts his attitude out in training and pulls his finger out.

(That's how I read it, anyway......)

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckford's a 'striker'

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Beckford's a 'striker'
Chances to goals he is pants though

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Beckford's a 'striker'
Swan Vestas has a striker that's more useful around the box.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Look on the bright side, the less players Dougie has the less tinkering he can do, when Beckford gets injured in pre-season Cravies will be able to prove his worth and get a run in the team, simples.

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Beckford can't hit the target from the penalty spot and Cravies only lasts 30mins, so the future season looks really promising, we might pick up a few points with a 0-0
Let's see how many premiership goals you get for £1.8 mill ( Juke and Sordell) and how many we get with Laurel and Hardy

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can somebody tweet gartside and ask him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum