Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot?

+23
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
JAH
finlaymcdanger
Jack Russell
Reebok_Rebel
CAMPO
carrs
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
doffcocker
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
NickFazer
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

What Month Will Freedman Get The Boot.

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_lcap63%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 63% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:It must be getting close now, he has lost the dressing room, tick tock tick tock.

How do you know that?
I think it might just be speculation. I guess we've got him until the end of the season when we will wave goodbye to him and Uncle Lennie

I hope that I'm wrong- but when you're broke you haven't got the luxury of spending money you don't have

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we continue to sit in the bottom three or four it won't be long before he is out, the board won't risk another relegation.

We've played three league games with three different teams and three different formations. There is no plan, he just makes it up as he goes along.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We flirted with relegation for a long time last season and they stuck with him until he turned it around.

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

If its the same as last year with gates down at Christmas he will be spending his new year in Scotland then tending his garden until October or a club buys up the remainder of his days.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:We flirted with relegation for a long time last season and they stuck with him until he turned it around.

And yet here we are again with a pisspoor start and no obvious long-term plan.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:We flirted with relegation for a long time last season and they stuck with him until he turned it around.

And yet here we are again with a pisspoor start and no obvious long-term plan.

I think there probably is a long term plan- but it doesn't seem to be working because of perennial problems on the pitch

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

I think there probably is a long term plan- but it doesn't seem to be working because of perennial problems on the pitch

I disagree. If there was a plan Freedman would have decided on a "style" of play and stuck with it - instead we get a different formation every game. He also wouldn't be making loan signings as they are actually a backward step.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate to agree with Nat too often but this is one opinion of hers that I fully support. Dougie may well have some sort of plan in his mind but if he does the players don't seem to be aware of what it is any more than I am. Last night we played some good football but once again we made the same mistakes, passing the ball into places where there was no one in a white shirt. We looked like the away side for large parts of the game and no matter how biggie might see it the fact is our constant failure to play as a team over a full 90 minutes is costing us goals, points and games far too often. After almost two years of the same thing the ONLY person who can be blamed for it is the manager. 

He has got to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum