Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot?

+23
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
JAH
finlaymcdanger
Jack Russell
Reebok_Rebel
CAMPO
carrs
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
doffcocker
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
NickFazer
scottjames30
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

What Month Will Freedman Get The Boot.

How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%How Long Do You Think It'll Take Before Freedman Gets The Boot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 63% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Appleton will save our season.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Gartside listened to me after Coyle got the boot , we would have Big Mick now , not having problems like we're having.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:If Gartside listened to me after Coyle got the boot , we would have Big Mick now , not having problems like we're having.

Exactly, do you remember Hipster, Boggers and the rest slagging off Big Mick and saying Dougie would be ten times better?

I couldn't name a single Ipswich player but I'd swap their team for ours every day of the week. Ipswich will be pushing for the play-offs again.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I said I would prefer to take the risk on a Freedman (or a young up and coming manager) rather than a known quantity like Mick, who might well have us in the playoffs but has proven thats his ceiling. Some might prefer that but not me.

(and no I dont mean i'd rather lose than win, the predictable reply I'm talking long term vs short termism)

honestly my main wish with DF was that he'd blow the team up and build from the bottom with youth, put some trust in 5 or 6 young players who might not be totally ready, but have done it in the reserves. A longer process but maybe more fruitful down the road. He's not done that. Shame because I think that was necessary.

As a person I can't stand Mick, I put him up there with Colin Wanker, and Ian "character" Hollowhead.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I said I would prefer to take the risk on a Freedman (or a young up and coming manager) rather than a known quantity like Mick, who might well have us in the playoffs but has proven thats his ceiling. Some might prefer that but not me.

(and no I dont mean i'd rather lose than win, the predictable reply I'm talking long term vs short termism)

Do you feel a bit foolish right now? Mick would have had us challenging for promotion. Or are you saying you only want to get promoted with certain managers?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers would never come on here and admit that I was right, he'll still say Freedman will turn it around and Big Mick plays boring football.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really because thats basically what I said Nat.

but it's just more short term thinking, pretend mick got us promoted and then obviously relegated within 2 years, he's proven he can't do it in the premier league, we're then back in the championship and hitting the reset button again. Probably with a new manager. 

as I said above plenty would love that, but I dont make much distinction between relegation battles and and the championship, playing for the same thing... nothing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not really because thats basically what I said Nat.

but it's just more short term thinking, pretend mick got us promoted and then obviously relegated within 2 years, he's proven he can't do it in the premier league, we're then back in the championship and hitting the reset button again. Probably with a new manager. 

as I said above plenty would love that, but I dont make much distinction between relegation battles and and the championship, playing for the same thing... nothing.

Funny way of looking at life. What's the point of getting out of bed because you're just going to end up back there?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

were talking about football though. But philosophically I agree.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hip that's the most ridiculous posts ever! Getting promoted is the be all and end all so we don't go bust. We get promoted pay the debts and find the manager we need when we are in the top division. Its closed minded thinking like that finds us in the debt ridden position these last couple of years. It's also what Hull did a few years ago with Bruce and look where they are. Get a manager that gets you promoted first and foremost!

We took a gamble on a young up coming manager that had no pedigree at all and hope he cuts the wages and gets us promoted. A totally stupid decision by fartside! You get promoted first and worry about everything else after. FFS Coyle had pedigree with Burnley. Promoted and semi finalists in the fa cup. Dougie hadn't and hasn't achieved anything and will never achieve anything! Might as well of had a non league manager for all it's worth! Why persevere with someone that clearly can't do it?

Last edited by JAH on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:were talking about football though. But philosophically I agree.

Have you tried speed dating?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Hip that's the most ridiculous posts ever! Getting promoted is the be all and end all so we don't go bust. We get promoted pay the debts and find the manager we need when we are in the top division. Its closed minded thinking like that finds us in the debt ridden position these last couple of years. It's also what Hull did a few years ago with Bruce and look where they are. Get a manager that gets you promoted first and foremost!

We took a gamble on a young up coming manager that had no pedigree at all and hope he cuts the wages and gets us promoted. A totally stupid decision by fartside! You get promoted first and worry about everything else after. FFS Coyle had pedigree with Burnley. Promoted and semi finalists in the fa cup. Dougie hadn't and hasn't achieved anything and will never achieve anything! Might as well if has a non league manager for all it's worth! Why persevere with someone that clearly can't do it?

getting promoted wouldn't pay the debts, we'd have to be in the champions league to even make a dent. 

we were in the Uefa cup and LOST money. 

like I said most would disagree with me but thats just my opinion so I respect what you say.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Boggers would never come on here and admit that I was right, he'll still say Freedman will turn it around and Big Mick plays boring football.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I think Gartside has found a Gem here, he had CP top of the table before he came to us.

He talks so much sense unlike that fucking half wit OC.

He works on the 3 game ratio, "what works", in other words he plans 3 games ahead.

He is a good manager, I think the players respect him as a man.

The problem now is how can we keep him ?

Your thoughts.

Very Happy  Scott you mentalist.

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Boggers would never come on here and admit that I was right, he'll still say Freedman will turn it around and Big Mick plays boring football.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where's ChipButty gone? He talks a lot of sense.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was obviously me taking the piss out of the happy clappers.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:That was obviously me taking the piss out of the happy clappers.

Bollocks.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bollocks.

You have no what?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do people worry about being wrong on the internet. 

I thought Wilhelmsson was going to be a brilliant signing too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum