Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman hails Whites’ spirit as he switches focus to Nottingham Forest

+2
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:You're a proper idiotic human being aren't you?

What's idiotic about pointing out your illiteracy?

I thought everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can we all just stop the personal insults for a minute and talk about the topic?

Quite right

But you mis-quoting what I've said and going off on a separate tangent about it is nothing to do with opinion though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Quite right

But you mis-quoting what I've said and going off on a separate tangent about it is nothing to do with opinion though.

Its my opinion , you're wrong though.

I'd take that as a "no", Pete......

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I'd take that as a "no", Pete......
I think you're right breaders. Shame we can't just set up a part of the forum called "personal spats sandbox" or something so the ones who want to indulge in calling each other names can just get on with it without disrupting the proper debates here.

As I've said before there are plenty of posts I don't enjoy reading, but i don't moan about it. This is a forum, we can all post what we want within reason. If you don't like reading this nonsense then put us on your foes list. It's not hard is it.

And for the record it's only Scott who's being throwing around insults.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:As I've said before there are plenty of posts I don't enjoy reading, but i don't moan about it.
Stop moaning!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:As I've said before there are plenty of posts I don't enjoy reading, but i don't moan about it. This is a forum, we can all post what we want within reason. If you don't like reading this nonsense then put us on your foes list. It's not hard is it.

I don't really care who's doing it. I just occasionally get exasperated by it and I think I'm probably not the only one. Of course I say so which instantly attracts criticism but in all honesty I don't care about that. 

I just feel that sometimes a number of people on here act like children on a playground except that the kids are usually more mature than this. If saying that makes me personally unpopular so be it. I just wish that people would act a little more like the adults they claim to be.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Miss, Miss, Miss Scott's been calling me, Miss, Miss, it wasn't me honest.

How pathetic from a supposedly grow man, dear me.

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:As I've said before there are plenty of posts I don't enjoy reading, but i don't moan about it. This is a forum, we can all post what we want within reason. If you don't like reading this nonsense then put us on your foes list. It's not hard is it.

I don't really care who's doing it. I just occasionally get exasperated by it and I think I'm probably not the only one. Of course I say so which instantly attracts criticism but in all honesty I don't care about that. 

I just feel that sometimes a number of people on here act like children on a playground except that the kids are usually more mature than this. If saying that makes me personally unpopular so be it. I just wish that people would act a little more like the adults they claim to be.

I get bored reading through your 6 page replies to a yes/no question LPP, or Breadman talking about gay sex, or Magoo talking about whatever it is he talks about, or Scott making BUM threads - But I recognise that a forum is whatever each individual poster wants to get out of it and people are free to post what they want.

Do I post a lot about gay sex?

Seriously....?

Bloody hell.......I'd never noticed that meself.

Is that how I come across?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make a conscious effort not to do it in future.

Hey - 'I recognise that a forum is whatever each individual poster wants to get out of it and people are free to post what they want.'

Post whatever you want  :good: 

I think it helps get Scott through some lonely times anyway to be honest.

Yeah, fair enough but I don't just want to be known as that bloke with the recipes for artisan breads and cakes, who talks about bum-fun all the time.

What signal does that send?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Hey - 'I recognise that a forum is whatever each individual poster wants to get out of it and people are free to post what they want.'

Post whatever you want  :good: 

I think it helps get Scott through some lonely times anyway to be honest.

I think we all know that you're talking about yourself there.

Must be shit living in London having no mates.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders do you have any leanings like Kellie Maloney by any chance  Laughing

See....?

That's what I mean........

Fucking bananas!

(No....erm, not "fucking bananas", that sounds gay.......Oh bollocks!)

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:rofl: 
Breadman wrote:See....?

That's what I mean........

Fucking bananas!

(No....erm, not "fucking bananas", that sounds gay.......Oh bollocks!)
 :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum