Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the best thing that you've ever found?

+8
Numpty 28723
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Did you find a fashion victim chav to sell it to Johnny?

No, I'm guessing Johnny's been wearing it for the last 10 years.

i wish!  the closest thing that would fit me in tracksuit material would be a vango tent 6 berth i reckon!

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:An old girl who'd lost her husband a couple of years earlier asked me if i would take her husbands old car to the scrapyard as she was moving into a rest home, i said i'd do it if it would start, i got there and it was a 1959 Vauxhall Cresta in mint condition, i told her it would be worth a bit and she said ok sell it to pay for taking it away or keep it if i wanted, i got eight grand for it it was a one owner with all service history.Plus it had three grands worth of spares and other items and tools worth about a grand and she wanted it all gone had to hire a transit van to do the job, good days work that was.
Nice one, was there any money stashed behind the seats?
No only a silver ciggy case and some green shield stamps and a key and usual fluff an stuff.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:So you took advantage of an old woman? Classy.
She insisted i take it all, it took awhile to sell by then i did'nt know where she was.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember as a kid (about 10 years old) I found a ten pound note on the pavement. I went home pleased as punch saying I had found £10, but my Dad thought I must have nicked it off him and took it and sent me to my room. :  (

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Found: rhythm magazines on a park path - obviously used.

Found: samsung galaxy s5 (waterproof model) found in a puddle. Returned to owner.

Found: iphone 4s in the sand at Southport. Tried everyhing to return to owner but nobody was bothered. (police, phone company, apple)

Found: About £11 in pound coins on a night out (think it was coyotes in Bolton) - spent it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lost: not me but my crazy uncle (deceased) in the 80's he accidentally left his life savings on a bus - £6,800 in cash. He didn't think banks would look after his money and used to keep it under his bed.

Never got it back.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lost: Mobile phone with wallet and over £50 in cash. Left it in a jacket I tried on in a shop.

Returned by a kind gent.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Best thing my Dad found was £6800 on a bus back in the 1980s. We had a great summer that year.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:Best thing my Dad found was £6800 on a bus back in the 1980s. We had a great summer that year.
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum