Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You'd Have To Be Dim To Vote Anything But Tory

+16
Boggersbelief
wessy
Chairmanda
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
Jake McHale
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Norpig
boltonbonce
scottjames30
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The election propaganda machine has started where every party claims to be the best, and suggesting any alternative to them will have the country on its knees inside 12 months.

Ok, let's just accept that Cameron, Milliband and the rest of the PMs are odious twats who you wouldn't trust with 20p. But putting that aside, how could any sane person vote anything but Conservative?

Economy on the up, inflation right down, interest rates right down, petrol prices down, unemployment massively down. Those are facts, no one can dispute them. So why would you ruin it by voting Labour or Green or UKIP or anyone else?

Of course Labour/Greens/Lib Dems/UKIP etc MIGHT do a better job, but that's the key word - MIGHT. They could just as easily fuck it up. Why would anyone risk it? Voting Labour won't make anyone better off, but it might make you worse off.

Come on, I'm genuinely interested why so-called intelligent people would vote against a party that has a proven record.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm voting UKIP because Farage likes real ale.

There will be a micro-brewery on every street corner with English people owning them.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm voting UKIP because Farage likes real ale.

There will be a micro-brewery on every street corner with English people owning them.

Until the muslims take over these as well?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I'm voting UKIP because Farage likes real ale.

Until the muslims take over these as well?

Well someone has to make the IPA.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Serious thread. Serious replies please.

Ed Milliband almost makes David Cameron likeable.

Petrol prices are going back up, although it has nothing to do with the government.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a clue who to vote for this time around, may not bother as they are all terrible!

I am actually going to be serious for a minute.

With 37 days to go, I've got a serious quandary -

There's no fucking way ever I would vote Tory, that's just wrong on so many levels and I'd honestly rather shoot myself than do that.

I've got no faith in Miliband whatsoever and I think that's a bit of a hangover from getting conned by Blair's smile and easy going manner, allied to the fact that he's just another middle-class twat career politician who hasn't got a clue what's actually happening on the streets of Britain.

Previously, I would have solved my dilemma by voting Lib Dem but (sorry Manda) over the last five years, they've proved what I always suspected about them - First sniff of power and all their pre-election values and promises go out of the window.

And there's nobody else I'd vote for, so I'm stumped.

Got a lot of thinking to do before May 7th because I've got to vote for somebody - not voting isn't an option......

Last edited by Breadman on Tue Mar 31 2015, 15:47; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My MP Helen Jones is Labour. She's done a great job. Why would I vote against her?
As a party member,I'm probably biased,but she deserves to keep her seat.
Polling day will tell us if her other constituents agree.
You'd Have To Be Dim To Vote Anything But Tory Labour-logo

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

call me dim then because i would never ever vote Tory.  The way they always target the most vulnerable in society sticks in my throat. Things like the rise in foodbanks, bedroom tax and universal credits show that they have no concern for the average man in the street and on a personal level the constant battering of public sector workers is appalling too.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Public sector needed bringing back down to earth, cuts to the army was wrong though.

scottjames30 wrote:Public sector needed bringing back down to earth.

I'm intrigued.

Do tell........?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

did you not know Breaders, we all get amazing pensions and guaranteed massive pay rises every year for doing absolutely nothing Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too many lazy twats stealing a living.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Too many lazy twats stealing a living.

cheers Scott your support is greatly appreciated Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No prob, they're all crying now, might have to do a bit.Laughing

Far too many people take the sterling work done by the NHS staff in this country for granted and forget how lucky we are to have it (and them).

People moaning about having to sit in an A&E waiting room for two hours should fuck off and go and live somewhere where you've got to pay up front for treatment and see how they get on.

Fuck it, I'm definitely voting Labour again now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Far too many people take the sterling work done by the NHS staff in this country for granted and forget how lucky we are to have it (and them).

People moaning about having to sit in an A&E waiting room for two hours should fuck off and go and live somewhere where you've got to pay up front for treatment and see how they get on.

Fuck it, I'm definitely voting Labour again now.

agreed Breaders, an Irish colleague of mine was telling me it costs around 70 euros to just go and see a GP in Ireland affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum