Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You'd Have To Be Dim To Vote Anything But Tory

+16
Boggersbelief
wessy
Chairmanda
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
Jake McHale
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Norpig
boltonbonce
scottjames30
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know you are, sadly there are plenty of people who genuinely think these things so I have to put them to bed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Teachers say they are seeing "Victorian conditions" with pupils arriving at school hungry and not wearing the right clothes needed for the weather.

Funny how their parents always have the funds for fags, booze and drugs.

Not my words but those of my sister who is a teacher in what most would call a rough area.

Wake up Okocha you bellend.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/-/html/votematch.html

I quite like this quiz. Currently only 65% Labor so while my memory may be fading, I haven't and won't forget.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I came out UKIP

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I came out Green. Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I came out UKIP

:trust:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine came that I would be suited to the Green Party or ukip.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:
Teachers say they are seeing "Victorian conditions" with pupils arriving at school hungry and not wearing the right clothes needed for the weather.

Funny how their parents always have the funds for fags, booze and drugs.

Not my words but those of my sister who is a teacher in what most would call a rough area.

Wake up Okocha you bellend.
The word "always" in your response is laughable!
It seems your lack of compassion and failure to acknowledge hard truths run in your family. For a Christian, that attitude is tragic.
I wondered how long it would take you to resort to abuse whilst doing your best ostrich impression:- I was right.....not long at all.
Are you Tory or UKIP today.....or is there now no difference?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
It seems your lack of compassion and failure to acknowledge hard truths run in your family. For a Christian, that attitude is tragic.
I wondered how long it would take you to resort to abuse whilst doing your best ostrich impression:- I was right.....not long at all.

Are you a teacher?

If not I'll ignore your post as it's clearly an opinion gleaned from a tabloid.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a note in defence of the Poles living in Britain.

Has everyone forgotten that we'd have lost the 2nd world war had the Polish airforce not played a major role if not THE major role in winning the Battle of Britain with 303 squadron being the most effective squadron in the RAF after they were seconded, despite being given shit equipment? There were 16 Polish squadrons in the Battle of Britain and 303 shot down more German planes than any of the 66 squadrons in the RAF - despite the British authorities delaying their entry into the BoB by 2 months and pulling them out early to save face. They also had the best ratio of kills to losses - almost 3 killed per loss. They absolutely whupped Luftwaffe butt. Reknowned for their bravery and dedication they earned their place as heroes in British hearts and were invited to live here, although that seems to be conveniently forgotten nowadays.

Not that will cut any ice with Nat who would probably have preferred to be born into a Fascist dictatorship.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Not that will cut any ice with Nat who would probably have preferred to be born into a Fascist dictatorship.

At last, you get me.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:Just a note in defence of the Poles living in Britain.

Has everyone forgotten that we'd have lost the 2nd world war had the Polish airforce not played a major role if not THE major role in winning the Battle of Britain with 303 squadron being the most effective squadron in the RAF after they were seconded, despite being given shit equipment? There were 16 Polish squadrons in the Battle of Britain and 303 shot down more German planes than any of the 66 squadrons in the RAF - despite the British authorities delaying their entry into the BoB by 2 months and pulling them out early to save face. They also had the best ratio of kills to losses - almost 3 killed per loss. They absolutely whupped Luftwaffe butt. Reknowned for their bravery and dedication they earned their place as heroes in British hearts and were invited to live here, although that seems to be conveniently forgotten nowadays.

Not to take anything away from the heroic actions of those Poles (and the ones that fought on the ground) but this is an over the top use of hyperbole.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:

Are you a teacher?

If not I'll ignore your post as it's clearly an opinion gleaned from a tabloid.
No, not an article from a tabloid; it's from the BBC site. Don't you get sick of being wrong all the time? And my post is not opinion; it's the factual findings of teachers, based on a survey and released at their conference.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
No, not an article from a tabloid; it's from the BBC site. Don't you get sick of being wrong all the time? And my post is not opinion; it's the factual findings of teachers, based on a survey and released at their conference.

As I've said, there are a lot of crap parents that will buy drink and fags before they will feed and clothe their sprogs.

I'll give you an example, a little lad of 7 arrived for school without uniform and starving. When the headmistress took him back to his parents they were sat on the couch watching satellite TV, swigging cans of Stella, and smoking like chimneys.

How is that the fault of the government?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:

As I've said, there are a lot of crap parents that will buy drink and fags before they will feed and clothe their sprogs.

I'll give you an example, a little lad of 7 arrived for school without uniform and starving. When the headmistress took him back to his parents they were sat on the couch watching satellite TV, swigging cans of Stella, and smoking like chimneys.

How is that the fault of the government?
Its not the governments fault, BUT it is the governments responsibility to ensure the child of 7 is ok, Of course there are crap parents (although your scenario fits your argument a little to well?) It's down to the government  to enhance the lot of its citizens, not just those who are able. You may not agree but that's why we elect a government to look out for us all.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
Its not the governments fault, BUT it is the governments responsibility to ensure the child of 7 is ok, Of course there are crap parents (although your scenario fits your argument a little to well?) It's down to the government  to enhance the lot of its citizens, not just those who are able. You may not agree but that's why we elect a government to look out for us all.

No government, Tory, Labour or anyone else, will ever be able to stop the sort of parents that put drink & fags over the welfare of their children.

I don't doubt there are a lot of genuine poor folk who are struggling, but in most cases it isn't down to the government.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Just a note in defence of the Poles living in Britain.

Not to take anything away from the heroic actions of those Poles (and the ones that fought on the ground) but this is an over the top use of hyperbole.

But people do tend to forget about the 100's of 1000's of resistance fighters in all countries of all sexual and political persuasions who helped to defeat the oppressors of the German and Axis powers by helping the Allied nations.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:

But people do tend to forget about the 100's of 1000's of resistance fighters in all countries of all sexual and political persuasions who helped to defeat the oppressors of the German and Axis powers by helping the Allied nations.

Although the actual levels of resistance varied enormously from country to country. On the one hand you had serious resistance in Russia and Yugoslavia which had a real impact on Germany and on the other hand you had largely token resistance in France until after D Day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum