Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

top ten guilty pleasure songs

+3
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty top ten guilty pleasure songs Fri Apr 03 2015, 23:55

Hanson - i will come to you
Chesney hawkes - one and only
Culture club - tumble for you
East 17 - house of love
Ainslie henderson - keep me a secret
Vanilla ice - ice ice baby
Michael jackson remember the time
Rem - shiny happy people
Avril lavigne - im with you
Elton john - this train dont stop

2top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hanson? As in mmmbop?

They are a blast from the past, early 90's! Very Happy

3top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:08

My missus takes the piss out of me something rotten for my 90s obsession. I want a 90s party for my 40th. Trackies and rockport alround. I know 58 will be up for it Smile sock hats allowed

4top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's guilty because I'd make a right mess.

5top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:25

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Everlasting Love ... Love Affair
Jesamine ... The Casuals
Massachusetts ... The Bee Gees
Young Girl ... Union Gap
Always on my Mind ... Elvis
Tainted Love ... Soft Cell
Yesterday once More ... The Carpenters
I am I Said ... Neil Diamond
Little old Wine Drinker Me ... Dean Martin
Summer Breeze ... Frank Sinatra

6top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:30

Sluffy and Copps had a minor hit with this and it still gets a lot of love when Smooth FM play it.

(I.E. every 73 minutes.)

7top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:30

Banks of the Croal wrote:Everlasting Love ... Love Affair
Jesamine ... The Casuals
Massachusetts ... The Bee Gees
Young Girl ... Union Gap
Always on my Mind ... Elvis
Tainted Love ... Soft Cell
Yesterday once More ... The Carpenters
I am I Said ... Neil Diamond
Little old Wine Drinker Me ... Dean Martin
Summer Breeze ... Frank Sinatra

Stop being too cool Banksy. Some of them won't guilty at all. Same reason i didn't put cliff Richards wired for sound Very Happy

8top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:32

Green Capri alert!

9top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, why the fuck have you got an obsession with green Capri's?

They are older than you! Very Happy

10top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gabrielle - Dreams
All Saints - Pure Shores
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of my Head
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Mya - Ghetto Superstar
Eminem - Without Me
Sum 41 - In too Deep
Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You
Shakira - Waka Waka
Flo Rida - I Cry

11top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:My missus takes the piss out of me something rotten for my 90s obsession.  I want a 90s party for my 40th.  Trackies and rockport alround.  I know 58 will be up for it Smile  sock hats allowed

I still have my Rockport boots from School in the cupboard somewhere and in pristine condition.

They are black with silver looking bits on them from what I recall!

I always wanted brown with the green accents on them tbh.

I got them around when I was 15 when they were bloody expensive, I think they cost around £140 from the corner shop facing The Crompton Place on Bradshawgate (I can't remember the name).

Fucking nuts to pay that price in all fairness.

Never wore them with trackie bottoms though!

I may dig them out and see if they still fit! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:40; edited 1 time in total

12top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:37

karlypants wrote:Johnny, why the fuck have you got an obsession with green Capri's?

I havent. I like old fords and vws and the one i happen to suggest to bread as an investment was a green capri

Better than an obvious mlc penis extension porsche Very Happy

13top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:40

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:My missus takes the piss out of me something rotten for my 90s obsession.  I want a 90s party for my 40th.  Trackies and rockport alround.  I know 58 will be up for it Smile  sock hats allowed

I still have my Rockport boots from School in the cupboard somewhere and in pristine condition.

I got them around when I was 15 when they were bloody expensive, I think they cost around £140 from the corner shop facing The Crompton Place on Bradshawgate (I can't remember the name).

I had four pairs. The ones you had, two brown and some proper boots.

Also had brown lacoste similar style to rockport.

My first wage from my first proper job i bought brown rockport and a pair of adidas predator. I had about 50 quid left after i had paid my keep to my mum Very Happy

14top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:41

doffcocker wrote:
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Mya - Ghetto Superstar
Eminem - Without Me
Sum 41 - In too Deep
Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You

I said GUILTY pleasures doff Wink

15top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:43

OK, here's mine.

The House Band at a hotel in Mexico played it one year when we were on holiday and I liked the melody and it stayed with me so I googled it when we got home and bought The Best Of Air Supply as a result.

16top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was a fan but it's guilty because it's seen as 'cool' to dislike Paul Mc and Wings nowadays.

The missus in the back pretending to do sommat is a bit cringeworthy mind....

17top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I had four pairs.  The ones you had, two brown and some proper boots.

Also had brown lacoste similar style to rockport.

My first wage from my first proper job i bought brown rockport and a pair of adidas predator.  I had about 50 quid left after i had paid my keep to my mum Very Happy

I was very lucky to get mine as my mum bought me them.

I did have a 2 cheaper models before the pair said in my post above, one that was nubuck that came from a shop from the outlet place at the port at Fleetwood which cost about 60 quid but weren't comfy and they were a size too big, I only bought them because they were cheap!.

Plus a pair all in black the were quite subtle with ribbing at the back for cushioning.

I first started off with a pair of black Cat branded boots that were like lead on the feet! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:47; edited 1 time in total

18top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:47

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Johnny, why the fuck have you got an obsession with green Capri's?

I havent.  I like old fords and vws and the one i happen to suggest to bread as an investment was a green capri

My willy is huge, thank you very much.

In fact, I can't even fit it in my 1.2 Corsa.

Because it's that massive.

Yeah.......

19top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I havent.  I like old fords and vws and the one i happen to suggest to bread as an investment was a green capri

My willy is huge, thank you very much.

In fact, I can't even fit it in my 1.2 Corsa.

Because it's that massive.

Yeah.......

I take it you have the same problem with pissing then from the bottom of your pants in to the bog as it's that long? Cool

20top ten guilty pleasure songs Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

M&M direct had the dark ones in not so long back for about £50!

I hadn't a clue that they were actual walking boots at the time!

I only bought them as they were in fashion at school! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum