Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

top ten guilty pleasure songs

+3
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:50

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:My missus takes the piss out of me something rotten for my 90s obsession.  I want a 90s party for my 40th.  Trackies and rockport alround.  I know 58 will be up for it Smile  sock hats allowed

I still have my Rockport boots from School in the cupboard somewhere and in pristine condition.

They are black with silver looking bits on them from what I recall!

I always wanted brown with the green accents on them tbh.

I got them around when I was 15 when they were bloody expensive, I think they cost around £140 from the corner shop facing The Crompton Place on Bradshawgate (I can't remember the name).

Never wore them with trackie bottoms though!

I may dig them out and see if they still fit! Very Happy

I had four pairs.  The ones you had, two brown and some proper boots.

Also had brown lacoste similar style to rockport.

My first wage from my first proper job i bought brown rockport and a pair of adidas predator.  I had about 50 quid left after i had paid my keep to my mum Very Happy

I was very lucky to get mine as my mum bought me them.

I did have a 2 cheaper models before the pair said in my post above, one that was nubuck that came from a shop from the outlet place at the port at Fleetwood which cost about 60 quid but weren't comfy and they were a size too big, I only bought them because they were cheap!.

Plus a pair all in black the were quite subtle with ribbing at the back for cushioning.

I first started off with a pair of black Cat branded boots that were like lead on the feet! Very Happy

You never grow out of being a scally; )

Even now i have these as my work boots

top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 IMG_7848

Nike air max Smile

22top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:51

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Johnny, why the fuck have you got an obsession with green Capri's?

They are older than you! Very Happy

I havent.  I like old fords and vws and the one i happen to suggest to bread as an investment was a green capri

Better than an obvious mlc penis extension porsche Very Happy

My willy is huge, thank you very much.

In fact, I can't even fit it in my 1.2 Corsa.

Because it's that massive.

Yeah.......

Massive dick yeah we get it Wink

23top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:My missus takes the piss out of me something rotten for my 90s obsession.  I want a 90s party for my 40th.  Trackies and rockport alround.  I know 58 will be up for it Smile  sock hats allowed

I still have my Rockport boots from School in the cupboard somewhere and in pristine condition.

I got them around when I was 15 when they were bloody expensive, I think they cost around £140 from the corner shop facing The Crompton Place on Bradshawgate (I can't remember the name).

My first wage from my first proper job i bought brown rockport and a pair of adidas predator.  I had about 50 quid left after i had paid my keep to my mum Very Happy

I did have a 2 cheaper models before the pair said in my post above, one that was nubuck that came from a shop from the outlet place at the port at Fleetwood which cost about 60 quid but weren't comfy and they were a size too big, I only bought them because they were cheap!.

Plus a pair all in black the were quite subtle with ribbing at the back for cushioning.

I first started off with a pair of black Cat branded boots that were like lead on the feet! Very Happy

Nike air max Smile

I do still wear Nike Air Max and will never change as they are the comfiest trainers ever! Smile

24top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:53

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Nike air max Smile

I do still wear Nike Air Max and will never change as they are the comfiest trainers ever! Smile

Im the same. I have 5 pairs of air max but have recently bought some adidas zx750. You wanna try them kp, light as fook and comfier than slippers

25top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 00:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Nike air max Smile

Im the same.  I have 5 pairs of air max but have recently bought some adidas zx750.  You wanna try them kp, light as fook and comfier than slippers

They seem quite a bit cheaper tbh than the Air Max!

I'm currently waiting for a pair to come down in price as I'm not forking out a ton for a pair of trainers anymore, I got my last pair for 32 quid through a friend of mine who works for Bupa at Salford Quay from a promo ar the Nike Outlet store but haven't seen any for a decent price in yonks!

In fact the Air Max 95's have gone up about 30 quid in JD! Shocked

26top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:02

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Nike air max Smile

Im the same.  I have 5 pairs of air max but have recently bought some adidas zx750.  You wanna try them kp, light as fook and comfier than slippers

I'm currently waiting for a pair to come down in price as I'm not forking out a ton for a pair of trainers anymore, I got my last pair for 32 quid through a friend of mine who works for Bupa at Salford Quay from a promo ar the Nike Outlet store but haven't seen any for a decent price in yonks!

Nike outlet at the fort in cheetham hill is the place to go. Bargains in there. Then work boots i posted was 70 quid first time i went in. Waited til the sale and they was half price. When i got to the til another 30% off. Cost me just over 20 quid.

I know a few people from bupa too.

27top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Nike air max Smile

Nike outlet at the fort in cheetham hill is the place to go.  Bargains in there.  Then work boots i posted was 70 quid first time i went in.  Waited til the sale and they was half price.  When i got to the til another 30% off.  Cost me just over 20 quid.

I know a few people from bupa too.

You definitely can't go wrong at just over 20 quid, bargain! Smile

28top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:05

Right ive got two kids parties tomorrow so im off to bed. One of them is at the play factore so gonna need my energy for that one Smile

Night all

29top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Right ive got two kids parties tomorrow so im off to bed.  One of them is at the play factore so gonna need my energy for that one Smile

Night all

Goodnight mate Smile

30top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm trying to get some kip you noisy buggers.
Top 10 songs to fall asleep to would be handy.

31top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm trying to get some kip you noisy buggers.
Top 10 songs to fall asleep to would be handy.

I can't help but laugh when reading that and looking at your avatar Bonce! Very Happy

I just can't take you seriously! Very Happy

32top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You got from guilty pleasures to boots. The mind boggles.
Christ knows what top ten will appear tomorrow. Top ten midnight snacks probably. Razz
Night KP. And anyone else daft enough to be awake.

33top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You got from guilty pleasures to boots. The mind boggles.
Christ knows what top ten will appear tomorrow. Top ten midnight snacks probably. Razz
Night KP. And anyone else daft enough to be awake.

Goodnight mate! Very Happy

34top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 01:25

Walking Dead, whaddya think....... Very Happy

35top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 02:36

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No such thing for me.

36top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 07:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can't sleep so I'm pissing the night away...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 09:11

Jake McHale wrote:No such thing for me.

You strike me as a guilt free kind of guy jm. A bit like a kray brother Smile

38top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 09:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

You strike me as a guilt free kind of guy jm.  A bit like a kray brother Smile
Both Krays were gay. Shocked

39top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 09:21

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Just to clear up, i wasnt calling jm gay.

Just that he could probably shank you then go and buy a happy meal

40top ten guilty pleasure songs - Page 2 Empty Re: top ten guilty pleasure songs Sat Apr 04 2015, 09:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Just to clear up, i wasnt calling jm gay.

Just that he could probably shank you then go and buy a happy meal
Ok. I'm sure he'll feel much better about that. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum