Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Davies back for Norwich

+9
observer
karlypants
Numpty 28723
rammywhite
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Norpig
Bwfc1958
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:Some proper miserable fuckers on here.

Yes hes had problems with injuries but it doesn't necessarily mean he will continue to pick them up, with the right training plan he could finally put injuries behind him. Hope so anyway because he's world class

It's not a new thing, as he missed more games for Wolves than he actually played for them because, guess what......?

He was always injured.

(Check out his stats if you don't believe me.)

Some players are just simply injury prone and he's clearly one of them.

I wish him no ill, but nor do I believe we should waste any more time or money on him.

Get rid ASAP.

22Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah but tbf breadman I've never seen you say anything positive regarding bwfc..

23Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Breadman wrote:

It's not a new thing, as he missed more games for Wolves than he actually played for them because, guess what......?

He was always injured.

(Check out his stats if you don't believe me.)

Some players are just simply injury prone and he's clearly one of them.

I wish him no ill, but nor do I believe we should waste any more time or money on him.

Get rid ASAP.

There's absolutely no way we'll be able to get rid of him though, nobody will pay for a player with his injury record.

We'll have to pay him for the rest of his contract and as that's the case the medical team need to do everything they can to keep him fit.

24Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's shit. He has one good game every 10 but is completely fucking anonymous for the other 9.

People like him because he "runs at the opposition" but so did Stuart Storer 20 years ago, but he was just as shit.

Players like him never recover, they are fucking lightweights that wouldn't play through a broken finger nail.

We'll start to improve as a team when we get some fucking steel in the squad and get rid of the fucking tarts like Mavies, Hall, Moxey and every other twat that is stealing a living.

25Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Means nothing from you Nat, even Terrence shows more footballing intelligence.

26Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:53 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree Nat, I've watched him loads of times when the game passes him by, as for world class, well that's just a bit of a joke i think. can't tackle, does 2 good passes out of ten, always injured, just get rid.

27Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:54 pm

scottjames30 wrote:Agree Nat

Shock.

28Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:55 pm

I can't believe Nat's your new leader on here Scott, wake up and realise who's really class on here.

(me).

29Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's shit. He has one good game every 10 but is completely fucking anonymous for the other 9.

People like him because he "runs at the opposition" but so did Stuart Storer 20 years ago, but he was just as shit.

Players like him never recover, they are fucking lightweights that wouldn't play through a broken finger nail.

We'll start to improve as a team when we get some fucking steel in the squad and get rid of the fucking tarts like Mavies, Hall, Moxey and every other twat that is stealing a living.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, Stuart Storer was brilliant.

30Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:01 pm

And he massive thighs.

If you ever survived a plane crash and had to eat someone to survive, you'd want Storer for the thigh meat.

31Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:03 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:And he massive thighs.

If you ever survived a plane crash and had to eat someone to survive, you'd want Storer for the thigh meat.
Have you eaten Humphrey yet?
I'm beginning to worry. Is anyone safe?

32Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:09 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Agree Nat

Shock.
But really, next time watch and just see the game passing him by.

33Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, Stuart Storer was brilliant.

I used to have a replica shirt with 'STORER' on the back. I got so sick of the abuse I got at Bolton matches I went to Marigold Sports in Chorley and asked them to block out the 'STORER' lettering and replace it with 'Brown' for Michael Brown.

34Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

I used to have a replica shirt with 'STORER' on the back. I got so sick of the abuse I got at Bolton matches I went to Marigold Sports in Chorley and asked them to block out the 'STORER' lettering and replace it with 'Brown' for Michael Brown.
It was a Man United shirt though.

35Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
It was a Man United shirt though.

As if.

36Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Wikipedia's got Storer down as a defender.

Maybe they know something that Phil Neal didn't

No wonder we wound up in the fourth division..... Shocked

37Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:Means nothing from you Nat, even Terrence shows more footballing intelligence.

Well thank you ...glad to you are slowly coming around to my way of thinking.

38Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:29 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sighting of an alligator in the Mon River terence. You anywhere near there?

39Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:25 am

terenceanne wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Means nothing from you Nat, even Terrence shows more footballing intelligence.

Well thank you ...glad to you are slowly coming around to my way of thinking.

Sorry Terence couldn't help myself!

40Mark Davies back for Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Davies back for Norwich Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:36 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Sighting of an alligator in the Mon River terence. You anywhere near there?

What river are you referring to ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum