Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon suspends two players "indefinitely" after hotel fracas

+13
boltonbonce
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
gilphartsidebwfc1
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bollotom2014
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

For the record, I am not Scott's Dad.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Are you with Breadman?

No, your dad

My dad is gay, what are you doing with him again?

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Are you with Breadman?

No,  your dad

My dad is gay, what are you doing with him again?

Listening to Elton John and drinking rosè

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh .

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Back on thread for a moment.

I just don't get it.

Obviously I don't live life as these spoilt twenty/thirtysomthing highly pampered millionaires but Danns and Bannon must have stayed in hundreds of posh hotels in their careers, with a bunch of other pampered millionaire footballers, so they MUST by now know the 'what to do and what to not do' things they can/cannot get away with.

Unless I've misunderstood the background to the suspension, it sounds as though they had got pissed, and were up in the middle of the night/ early morning, on the DAY of the match itself!!!

What the fuck goes on in their tiny minds???

Not even the first time this sort of thing as happened at the club this season either - Spearing pissed up, pictured with a bottle in hand - whilst we were bottom (iirc?) of the table.  The club CAPTAIN at the time for God sake!

We all know right from wrong - even pampered footballers like them.

Their attitude is all wrong.

Its as though they have been given so much money, that they no longer give a fuck about even the basic things such as respect for others, or even themselves!

Some of them - such as these two and Spearing - clearly don't care about being professional about themselves - and we just keep on paying them!

Its all a fecking joke.

Earning millions at not even Premier clubs like ours - just for playing a game.

The worlds gone mad.

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Apr 20 2015, 18:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think our players just want to party and have fell out with the game.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

from reports it was the on Wednesday night/Thursday morning - Game was on the Saturday.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:from reports it was the on Wednesday night/Thursday morning - Game was on the Saturday.

FFS lads......read it again.

It was Tuesday night / Wednesday morning after the Charlton match.

Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's what I meant...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, I may have got the time wrong but my main points about the 'knowledge' of what to do/not do in hotels, the respect to other people, and the desire to be the best they can be for the fabulous money they earn just to PLAY a game - all still stand.

No athlete in any sport drinks alcohol to improve performance.  If I was to be paid £10,000+ per WEEK or thereabouts I would be damned sure that I would pack in drinking for the season.

Nor would I be mouthy and/or leary in a public hotel in the middle of the night.

It just sums up these players attitudes to their professional careers imo.

Too much money for very little work or responsibilty.

They can't even be bothered to get pissed in private!

Personally, I've got no issue with the odd night out during a season every few months or so as long as it's with a suitable break before the next game/training. These guys on the whole are incredibly fit and one piss up won't make a difference to that, they're only human and should be allowed to blow off steam as all of us would want to regardless of how much they earn.

My issue is them doing it in such a classless way and insulting hotel staff, arrogant, jumped-up wankers. But they're not the first people to do something stupid when they're pissed.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:Personally, I've got no issue with the odd night out during a season every few months or so as long as it's with a suitable break before the next game/training. These guys on the whole are incredibly fit and one piss up won't make a difference to that, they're only human and should be allowed to blow off steam as all of us would want to regardless of how much they earn.

My issue is them doing it in such a classless way and insulting hotel staff, arrogant, jumped-up wankers. But they're not the first people to do something stupid when they're pissed.

I must be pissed myself as I find myself in agreement with bwfc1874  Razz

These are young lads with tons of spare money. If it was Ronaldo or Rooney you would be finding super models sneaking into the players rooms at night.  Slap on wrist on let's get on with it ....

cheers

This is only the beginning

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They aren't worthy of the title professional. Two average players, get rid

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:They aren't worthy of the title professional. Two average players, get rid

If they were not average would you be for keeping them ?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, but they aren't, we can afford to lose these two

Although Boggers is just after a reaction, I'd say we can do without Bannan purely for financial reasons, put Vela into midfield and use the money on a striker.

I'd keep Danns as he's not on a big wage and is a useful squad player I don't think we have the funds to replace.

bwfc1874 wrote:Although Boggers is just after a reaction, I'd say we can do without Bannan purely for financial reasons, put Vela into midfield and use the money on a striker.

I'd keep Danns as he's not on a big wage and is a useful squad player I don't think we have the funds to replace.
Gil phartside, the new member from yesterday said he is on over £7k a week

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum